::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe:::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

San Antonio, TX (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapadidas.net/]Adidas Shoes Clearance Sale[/url] .com) - On a night where Kobe

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 07.03.2019 04:12

San Antonio, TX (SportsNetwork. Adidas Shoes Clearance Sale .com) - On a night where Kobe Bryant could have passed the great Michael Jordan on the NBAs all-time scoring list, it was Nick Young who bailed the Los Angeles Lakers out against the defending champs. Youngs desperation 3-pointer with 7.4 seconds left in overtime lifted the Lakers to a 112-110 win over the San Antonio Spurs on Friday. I have more confidence in him making those shots when guys are draped all over him, Bryant said of Youngs 3-pointer. Young finished with a team-high 29 points off the bench and Bryant added 22 points with nine assists in Los Angeles second straight win. Bryant entered the game 31 points shy of passing Jordan (32,292) for third place on the all-time scoring list. Tim Duncan, who needed 15 points to pass Jerry West for 18th on the all-time scoring list, paced the Spurs with 19 points and 18 rebounds. Manu Ginobili and Corey Joseph had 18 and 16 points, respectively, in the setback. Joseph played the entire fourth quarter and overtime in place of Tony Parker, who returned to the lineup after a three-game absence due to a hamstring injury. Parker was limited to five points in just 17 minutes of action. The more experience I get, the more confident I get, Joseph said. Im just confident out there doing me. The Spurs harassed Bryant in the fourth quarter and overtime, making sure to keep a couple of defenders in his area when he had the ball. Bryant, who scored just three points in the fourth quarter and none in overtime, had a pair of assists to Jordan Hill midway through overtime period, then found Carlos Boozer inside to make it 109-106 with 1:47 on the clock. San Antonio answered, however, as Duncan converted back-to-back layups to give the Spurs their first lead since the second quarter. Ginobili committed a turnover with 31.5 seconds left to give the Lakers another chance for the lead. The Los Angeles offense was stagnant throughout most of the possession, but Young hit a contested trey right in front of Ginobili. Ginobilis 3-pointer was short on the ensuing Spurs possession and the clock ran out as San Antonio grabbed the loose ball. (We have) a target on our back, added Joseph. Were trying to defend a championship right now and everybody knows that. They took it to us today. Duncans patented bank shot moved him past West late in the fourth and cut the deficit to 96-92 with 3:39 left. Hills layup preceded a deep 3-pointer from Bryant, with the shot clock running down, that made it 101-92 with just under two minutes remaining. Ginobili then scored six points during a 9-0 run to end regulation and send it to overtime. He had a chance to win the game, though, but split a pair of free throws with 6.8 seconds left to tie the game at 101-101. Bryant was double-teamed by Boris Diaw and Danny Green in the closing seconds, and his jumper was off the mark. Joseph corralled the rebound with 1.2 seconds left, the Spurs called a timeout, but Duncans turnaround was long. Young scored seven points during a 9-1 run to close the third quarter and give the Lakers an 86-75 lead entering the fourth. The teams were tied at 25-25 after 12 minutes, but the Lakers managed to take a 54-50 lead at the half. Game Notes San Antonio is now 10-1 when scoring 100-plus points ... Spurs Kawhi Leonard missed the contest with a hand injury ... Hill had 14 points and 10 rebounds in the win ... Boozer and Jeremy Lin finished with 14 points apiece for LA, with Boozer grabbing 13 rebounds ... Green had 19 points for the Spurs ... The Lakers made 50 percent of their 3-point attempts and scored 25 points off 19 turnovers. Cheap Adidas Shoes China . The trade deadline is Monday, Mar. 2 at 3pm et/Noon pt. TRADES COMPLETED SINCE OCT. 1, 2014: Feb. 15, 2015 Toronto Maple Leafs acquire: F Olli Jokinen, F Brendan Leipsic, 1st Round Pick (2015) Nashville Predators acquire: D Cody Franson, F Mike Santorelli Feb. Cheap Adidas Shoes Wholesale .ca. Hi Mr. Fraser, When I was watching the Heritage Classic in Vancouver there was a play midway through the third where Ottawa crashed the Canucks net and it came off its moorings. http://www.cheapadidas.net/ .com) - Jahlil Okafor erupted for 25 points and 20 rebounds as No.WINNIPEG -- After missing four games with an injured hand, forward Evander Kane is back in the Winnipeg Jets lineup for the first time since Paul Maurice took over as head coach. "I dont think my role changes too much," Kane said Monday, as the team prepared to fly to California for games in Anaheim and San Jose. "Obviously you are going to have to earn your ice time and play well and show him what you can do. Other guys have had three games to show what they can do and this will be my first one so Im going to have to be good." The left-winger has been out since Jan. 7 when he suffered a hand injury in a fight during Winnipegs 4-2 home loss to the Tampa Bay Lightning. Although hes missed 12 games due to injury this season, Kane still has 14 goals and 11 assists. The Jets (22-23-5) have won three in a row since Maurice took over but are still a point below .500 as they face two of the toughest teams in the Western Conference. Anaheim (37-9-5) leads the conference and the NHL with 79 points and hasnt lost a game in regulation time at home. San Jose is 16-2-3 in their own building. "We had as much success as we could have had this week, we won three games, so well take whatever thats worth," said Maurice. "Im much more concerned that they have confidence in each other in what were trying to accomplish becoming more clearly defined. I feel in practice that Im seeing the things weve asked them to do come a little bit easier." Maurice said Kane will skate on a line with Mark Scheifele and Blake Wheeler. "I like the possibilities of that line. Id like to think Im going to have some patience with it cause Id like to see it work. At the same time I do have another lineup, Ive got another place as well that I wouldnt mind seeing him because hes a real strong player and he can be a real benefit to whoever he plays with. Cheap Adidas Shoes. quot; While on paper the Jets seem no match for either Anaheim or San Jose, "Ive never felt that on a one game," said Maurice. "Over the course of the season yes, in any one game no, the best is not that far from the bottom and thats why its a competition." Kanes father will also be on the road swing, along with other dads as the team hosts a father-son trip. Wheeler says it feels a lot better heading west with three wins behind them instead of three more losses and some confidence that they are playing the way their new coach wants. "It definitely helps to have that confidence, the way were playing and what were doing," he said. He also said theyve been pretty comfortable from the start with what Maurice has been urging them to do. "I think hes trying to utilize the things we do the best to give ourselves a chance to win. Hes trying to use our team speed, use our size, things that we do well to give us an opportunity to play our best every night." Meanwhile, with Dustin Byfugliens move to forward, rookie defenceman Jacob Trouba is seeing a lot of ice time. "Were not running him against the other teams best all night long," said Maurice, but he added that he feels Trouba can hold his own and needs to learn to compete with the best. "Theres going to be some mistakes, we live with those." Trouba had a pair of goals -- including the overtime winner -- Saturday against the Edmonton Oilers. Trouba is now second among all rookie defencemen in goals with seven this season and trails only Bostons Torey Krug who has 10. In points Trouba sits fifth among rookie defencemen with 16. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

EASTBOURNE, England -- Feliciano Lopez of Spain completed a successful title defence when he beat top seed Richard Gasquet of Fr
SEATTLE -- Snubbed from a World Cup camp invite by Nigeria, Obafemi Martins was determined not to sulk about missing out on a tr

[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz