::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe:::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

SEATTLE -- Snubbed from a World Cup camp invite by Nigeria, Obafemi Martins was determined not to sulk about missing out on a tr

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 07.03.2019 04:12

SEATTLE -- Snubbed from a World Cup camp invite by Nigeria, Obafemi Martins was determined not to sulk about missing out on a trip to Brazil. Nike Air Max Outlet Nederland . Martins said earlier this week his World Cup is the next two months playing for the Seattle Sounders. And it started with his finest goal since joining Major League Soccer. "I just want to score goals," Martins said. "Thats what I did and Im glad." Martins scored in the eighth minute to give the Sounders a 1-0 win over the San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday night as both teams began a possible two-month stretch with some of the top players in the league off competing at the World Cup. Martins goal will be in the discussion for best of the season as the year progresses. His goal came from a shallow angle just 4 yards off the end line. Instead of settling Gonzalo Pinedas pass, Martins chipped the one-hopper with his left foot over San Jose goalkeeper Jon Busch and just inside the far post. It was the fifth goal of the season for Martins. Instead of the usual backflip that has accompanied his previous goals, Martins simply shook his head possibly a little surprised his difficult attempt found the net. "Its an athletic ability. You cant teach that. Its something that somebody has," Seattle coach Sigi Schmid said. "Its definitely as good a goal thats been scored here." Busch said shots from that shallow an angle usually end up coming at the near post or end up on top of the net. "So now he finds the back post. Tip your hat to him. Nothing you can do," Busch said. "Doesnt matter who you are or where you play, thats a good goal." The Sounders (8-3-1), who remained the MLS points leader, opened the whole stadium for the first time this year and drew 49,746, the largest crowd for any MLS game this season. Seattle was without three U.S. World Cup hopefuls, while the Earthquakes were minus two. Clint Dempsey, Brad Evans and DeAndre Yedlin were gone for Seattle and San Jose (2-4-4) played without Chris Wondolowski and Clarence Goodson. Also gone for the Earthquakes was Honduran hopeful Victor Bernardez. The Sounders could have been without Martins as well, but he was not selected to join Nigeria for its World Cup camp. Teaming with Dempsey at the top of Seattles attack, Martins has a resume this season that would have been worthy of a call. Instead hes being asked to be the offensive catalyst for Seattle with Dempsey gone. Seattle controlled the match and likely should have scored two or three more times if not for stellar goalkeeping by Busch. He stopped attempts from Lamar Neagle twice in a seven-minute span of the second half and turned away Osvaldo Alonsos attempt in the 84th minute. "My job is to make saves and keep us in the game. I did my job," Busch said. All the shots being peppered toward Busch made for a quiet night at the other end for Seattles Stefan Frei. With Wondolowski and Bernardez gone, the Earthquakes were missing seven of the 11 goals they have scored this season. The only player in San Joses starting lineup with a goal was midfielder Cordell Cato. San Joses only official shot on goal came on a free kick in the 90th minute from Khari Stephenson that Frei smothered. It was the second shutout of the season for Seattle and important after giving up five goals last Sunday to New England. "The commitment of the team this week after last week was playing to zero," Schmid said. Air Max Shop Nederland . Coaches are now allowed to challenge both called and potential defensive pass interference fouls under certain conditions. Air Max Bestellen Goedkoop . The deal will pay Hainsey $3 million for the 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons and $2.5 million in 2016-17. http://www.airmaxsalenederland.com/ . Riethers apparent stamp on Manchester United midfielder Adnan Januzaj during Saturdays Premier League match at Craven Cottage was missed by the match officials. A three-man panel of former referees reviewed the incident and all agreed that it was a sending-off offence.FIVE QUICK THOUGHTS ON RAPTORS/NETS-GAME 2 1. MATCHUPS: Its really fun to watch both head coaches move around the chess pieces and create situations where they get their better players in scenarios where they have the supposed upper hand. Its fascinating stuff to key in on and its the essence of NBA hoops. Been impressed with both coaching staffs preparation and attention to detail. Plays out of timeouts from both sides have been well scripted and the amount of details flying around in both huddles is evident. As a former coach, I really enjoy and respect this aspect of these games. 2. LANDRY FIELDS: Totally agree with this move and I said it the other day. Hes the most capable defender that they have in the Joe Johnson matchup due to his size, strength, athleticism, smarts and overall range. Hes a guy you can play for a possession or two at the four-spot as well to match Paul Pierce. He made a big impact on Tuesday night in spite of not scoring. Ive said it many times before - yes, he has limitations but hes a winning player that does the little things that teams must have to get over the hump. A true pro just like so many of the guys on both of these teams. 3. TURNOVERS: Toronto has 40 in just two games - at home! To be tied 1-1 in the series after that youve got to feel really fortunate. You do that on the road and this series will be over quick. Nets defence in the half court has been sensational. Multiple help and amazing communication and coverages. Raptors must realize that the Nets are incredibly help-conscious and play on that and look to create their help and then get rid of the balll quick to the next guy and keep them on the run and prevent them loading up on the guy with the ball. Air Max Goedkoop Online. Must be a whole lot tougher with the ball and play through contact. Not going to get the whistle-deal with it and be that much better. It can be done. Move the ball side-top-side and make the defence cover. Better spacing, screening, ball and player movement and inside-out play are imperative. 4. BENCH USAGE: Jason Kidd goes with 11 guys and Dwane Casey with eight. Different styles. Considering that both teams didnt play from Saturday afternoon until Tuesday night and you would think you would load up your starters minutes, yet Jason Kidd wants his team all in on every possession defensively so no plays off. No right or wrong answer here, just interesting to watch the points of emphasis on both sides play out. 5. CROWDS (both inside and outside ACC): Wow! My goodness, I have goose bumps just typing this. Im so proud of the fans and feel so happy for them that theyre getting to experience this. Blown away by the enthusiasm and atmosphere. Toronto is making a major statement that its a major league hoops town and that this country is embracing this sport more and more each day. The singing of the Canadian national anthem by the fans is awesome - it chokes me up. Been working as a Raptors broadcaster for the past 16 years and have seen all of the good and all of the not-so-good. Your loyalty to the Raptors and the growth of the sport are truly appreciated. Im so fortunate to be a part of it. This has been remarkable to watch develop over the years. Enjoy - you deserve it. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

San Antonio, TX (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapadidas.net/]Adidas Shoes Clearance Sale[/url] .com) - On a night where Kobe
BARCELONA, Spain -- Cristiano Ronaldo paraded his Ballon dOr trophy and scored his league-leading 22nd goal, helping Real Madrid

[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz