::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe:::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

OTTAWA -- The Ottawa Gee-Gees were the only team in Canada to beat Carleton this season. [url=http://www.cheapcubsauthenticjerse

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 30.11.2018 04:22

OTTAWA -- The Ottawa Gee-Gees were the only team in Canada to beat Carleton this season. Cubs Randy Rosario Jersey . The Ravens werent about to let it happen again. Carleton picked up its fourth straight national mens basketball title, and 10th in the last 12 years, with a 79-67 victory over its crosstown rival on Sunday. "Ottawa is a good team, you have to give them credit," said Carletons Tyson Hinz, who was named the tournaments most valuable player. "Thats by far the best team Ive played in my five years here." The Gee-Gees upset the Ravens last week in the Ontario University Association final. That just riled up the most successful CIS basketball team of the last 12 years. "It was pretty easy to get motivated after a loss," said Hinz, who led all scorers with 30 points. "Im so happy for the guys. Im happy we got the win." In addition to Hinz, the Ravens had solid contributions from Thomas and Philip Scrubb who had 20 and 16 points respectively. "The fact that they beat us was really motivating," said Philip Scrubb. "We just tried to focus on our team and what we had to do to win." Ravens head coach Dave Smart has been at the helm for all ten championships and has created one of Canadas greatest basketball legacies. "Every year its a different group of guys," said Smart. "These guys are special kids. Its been a long year. You guys see the wins and losses, but theres been a lot of ups and downs." Smart is known as a brilliant coach and many wonder how long before he chooses to expand his horizons, but the Ravens coach says hes happy where he is. "Even if someone offered me ridiculous money it would be a family decision," said Smart. "I know I would go into a situation coaching wise and program wise that would be worse. I have a great situation here and you have to look at it professionally, but you also have to look at your family. The point of me saying that was I aint leaving." The win was the Ravens fourth consecutive championship, but it didnt come easily. The Ottawa Gee-Gees came into the tournament as the No. 1 seed and advanced to the final for the first time in program history. The final score was hardly indicative of the battle that was fought all afternoon. The Ravens led by two, 16-14, after the first quarter, but the early half of the second belonged to the Gee-Gees as they pulled away with a six-point lead. The Ravens regained control on the back of Hinz, who had 13 points in the first half. The Ravens again led by two at the half, 37-35, but as so often has been the case this season the third quarter was where Carleton was at its best, jumping out to a 58-49 lead. "It was a tough third quarter for us," said Ottawa head coach James Derouin. "Carleton is sort of known for their quarter and coming out of halftime. We made a couple shots early in the quarter and I thought we had sort of sustained it, but the O-glass ended up killing us in the end. I think 29 second chance points and you just cant give a team this good that many second chance opportunities." The Gee-Gees made a valiant effort through the fourth, but the Ravens experience came through and they made the most of their opportunities at the free throw line. Carleton was 21-for-25 from the free throw line, while Ottawa was 8-for-11 which left the Gee-Gees coaching staff questioning a number of calls. Despite the loss, the Gee-Gees say they will look to grow from this experience and will use it as motivation for next season. "I just told them how proud I am of them," said Derouin. "They should be proud of the season they had. Our goal is to be back here next year. We were bronze last year, silver this year and hopefully that leads to a gold medal next year." Fourth-year forward Johnny Berhanemeskel led the Gee-Gees with 19 points. In the bronze medal game the University of Alberta Golden Bears defeated the No. 4 Victoria Vikes 61-53 Sunday morning. It was a quick turnaround for the Canada West rivals, who both lost in Saturday nights semifinals and also lost an hour of sleep thanks to daylight savings time. "I dont think either team was excited about playing with the time change in the bronze medal game," said Golden Bears head coach Barnaby Craddock, whose troops defeated Victoria 82-77 in the conference final last weekend. Alberta took control early on jumping out to a 25-4 lead after the first quarter. Victorias offence rebounded in the second quarter as they outscored Alberta 17-15, but it wasnt enough as Alberta led 40-21 at the half. The Vikes outscored the Golden Bears for the entire second half, but were unable to erase the advantage Alberta built up in the early going. Golden Bears star graduating forward Jordan Baker led his team with 16 points and eight assists in his final CIS game. Victorias fifth-year guard Terrell Evans finished his career leading the Vikes with a game-high 16 rebounds and 18 points. Cubs Kerry Wood Jersey . -- Billy Andrade hasnt played much competitive golf over the past four years. Authentic Cubs Jerseys For Sale . The 30-year-old Moore played in 13 games for the Saints last season, catching 37 balls for 457 yards and two touchdowns. http://www.cheapcubsauthenticjerseys.com/?tag=cubs-daniel-murphy-jersey . Fans can also watch the game on the newly launched TSN GO (currently available to Bell TV and Rogers customers), which gives TSN subscribers the freedom to live stream the networks programming from their smartphones, tablets, and computers at no additional charge – just as they would watch Canadas Sports Leader on TV at home. The following week, MLS ON TSN is at BMO Field in Toronto to deliver live coverage of TFCs home opener vs. D.C. United on Saturday, March 22 at 4:30 p.CALGARY -- The Calgary Stampeders refuse to let a few injuries to key players dampen their enthusiasm heading into the CFL playoffs. Calgary finished atop the CFL standings with a 14-4 record and earned the right to host the West Division final at McMahon Stadium on Nov. 17 against either the Saskatchewan Roughriders or the B.C. Lions. In their final game of the regular season in Vancouver last Friday, the Stamps suffered a 26-7 setback to the Lions and also lost the services of three starters due to injury in the first half. Defensive linemen Micah Johnson and Demonte Bolden both injured knee ligaments and receiver Marquay McDaniel sustained a high ankle sprain. With all three deemed unable to play in the West Final, the Stamps will count on other players to step up in their absence. "Thats been our mindset all year," said defensive tackle Junior Turner. "Guys have gone down and out and guys have filled in." Running back Jon Cornish, who was one of 10 Calgary players named to the CFLs West Division all-star team on Wednesday, said that dealing with injuries is nothing new for the Stamps. "Were a team that played through all kinds of injuries last year and we came into this season virtually the same team," said Cornish, who missed one game in the regular season with a thigh contusion. "We understood that people get hurt playing football, so I dont ever think that we need to do any rallying. The next guy up did what they needed to do and they understood that they either did it right or theyre off the team." Calgary coach John Hufnagel said that Turner and Etienne Legare will be counted upon to anchor Calgarys defensive line up the middle, while hell also consider activating Earl Okine and/or Oren Wilson from the practice roster. "We brought Mr. Wilson in to see what he can provide for us," Hufnagel said. "Earl Okines been here for a couple, three, four weeks. With Etienne Legare and Junior Turner we have enough men to fill the holes." Standing 6-foot-6 and weighing in at 286 pounds, Okine appears to have the physical stature to make an impact on defence for the Stamps. "The CFL is a tough game and absolutely its a very fast-paced athletic game and it takes a lot of adjustment, but Ive been here," said Okine, while adding that hes been waiting patiently for his opportunity. "Ive been working very hard in practice, getting in with my defensive line, working very hard every day after prractice and before practice. Cubs Tyler Chatwood Jersey. " The Stamps received some good news on Wednesday as Joe West returned to the practice field after missing the past three games with a shoulder injury, while fellow receiver Brad Sinopoli is close to making his return from a concussion he sustained on Oct. 18 in Edmonton during Calgarys 27-13 win over the Eskimos. "Brad Sinopoli was back on the practice field doing a bit of individual work," Hufnagel said. "Hell do a little bit of contact work (Thursday), but everything looks like hell be able to make the game, so well adjust accordingly with the players that we have." While the Stamps have suffered their fair share of injuries, quarterback Kevin Glenn said that theyve had enough depth to plug those holes with capable replacements. "It just seems like when a guy does go down, its another guy thats coming back off of injury just to fill that spot," Glenn said. "You dont ever want to see that kind of stuff happen, but it just seems like for us its been happening at the right time that weve been losing a guy, but getting a guy back too." In the case of receiver Jeff Fuller, the Stamps benefited from a player who took advantage of making the most of his opportunity when it was given to him. Fuller signed with the Stamps on Sept. 14 and then spent four weeks on the practice roster before making four catches for 75 yards in his CFL debut on Oct. 18 against the Eskimos. "A guy coming in so late like that and actually playing very well at the end of the year has been another help," Glenn said. Fuller followed up his impressive debut by making six catches for a team-leading 113 yards during a 29-25 win at home over the Riders on Oct. 26 before hauling in five passes for 66 yards in the season finale against the Lions. "Im definitely extremely excited about this next game coming up," Fuller said. "Its opportunities for other players to come in and make plays and make a run at this Grey Cup. Im here now and Im loving every minute of it and feel myself getting better. Its just a blessing to be a part of such a great program." Thanks to their performance in the regular season, the Stamps have the benefit of an extra week to prepare to host the West Final. "Its unique, its beneficial and its welcoming," Hufnagel said. "Thats why you work so hard during the regular season to try to finish first so you do have a bye week." Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

CHICAGO -- Conor Gillaspie leads the Chicago White Sox with a . [url=http://www.cavaliersbasketballpro.info/kevin-love-cavaliers
FLORHAM PARK, N. [url=http://www.cheapcanucksjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-alexande r-edler-jersey]Authentic Alexander Edle

[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz