::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe:::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Lee Westwood ended a two-year winless drought with a seven-shot victory at the Malaysian Open on Sunda

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 29.11.2018 04:44

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Lee Westwood ended a two-year winless drought with a seven-shot victory at the Malaysian Open on Sunday. Rays Evan Longoria Jersey . After a four-hour delay due to the threat of lightning in the middle of the final round, Westwood went on to shoot a 4-under par 68 to complete an 18-under 270 at the Kuala Lumpur Country Club course for his 36th career victory. Westwood led from start to finish in the co-sanctioned European and Asian Tour event that he also won in 1997. "Its a golf course that suits my game; its very tight in certain areas. I played well, I putted well, and the short game is good," Westwood said. South Africas Louis Oosthuizen (68), the 2012 champion, along with Belgiums Nicolas Colsaerts (70) and Austrias Bernd Wiesberger (67) shared a distant second place on 11 under. The win will not only improve Westwoods ranking but also help him improve on his current 20th place in the European Ryder Cup standings. "I feel like Ive got a short game back and Im starting to roll a few putts in," he added. "It makes a helluva difference if you can get up-and-down if you miss a few greens as it keeps the momentum going." Westwood, who turns 41 next week, went into the final round leading by one having let slip a four-shot second round lead. But the 36th-ranked Englishman, and highest ranked player in the field, again found himself four clear after only two holes where nearest rival and playing partner Andy Sullivan triple-bogeyed the second hole after finding water with his tee shot. Westwoods drive to victory was then halted mid-afternoon when the threat of lightning stopped play and his lead at four through 11 holes. He returned to the course after a delay of four hours and 13 minutes to birdie the 13th for a six-shot lead. Westwood then underlined his class with a birdie on the last. Cheap Throwback Rays Jerseys . He was 40. Firefighters were called about 11 a.m. Friday because Brown was unresponsive at his home near the Inner Harbor, fire spokesman Battalion Chief Kevin Cartwright said. He said Brown was dead when firefighters arrived. Rays Kevin Kiermaier Jersey . "Today was a very great day for me. It was always my dream to be good in GS," Wierather said. "I took quite a long time to get there. It feels awesome to have my first win (in GS)." Wierather leads overall with 595 points from Lara Gut (568), who finished second, and Maria Hoefl-Riesch of Germany (535). http://www.cheapraysjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=rays-brent-honeywell-jersey . But Josh Bailey scored the shootout winner to lead the Islanders to a 3-2 win over the Montreal Canadiens in a battle of the Eastern Conferences two worst teams.If the 2015 Asian Cup is wide open, Group B appears to be the toughest section of the draw to split. All four contenders — Uzbekistan, China, North Korea and Saudi Arabia — have ambitions of making the latter stages of the tournament.Three of the teams have appeared at the World Cup this century while the other, Uzbekistan, came within a goal of booking a berth at the 2014 tournament in Brazil.Uzbekistan also has the highest FIFA ranking, No. 74, of the four teams. The Central Asian team reached the quarterfinals of the 2004 and 2007 Asian Cups and reached the semifinals in 2011.The AFC Asian Cup is the biggest tournament in Asia. We have prepared well and are now ready, coach Mirdjalal Kasimov said. We are eyeing qualification for the knock-out stage. Then go to the semifinals and win a medal.The Uzbek team is led by playmaker Server Djeparov. The two-time Asian Player of the Year made his debut in 2002 and is currently a free agent after being released by Seongnam FC in South Korea. Djeparov is also dangerous from set pieces and will be helped in midfield by the dynamic Odil Ahmedov, one of the stars of the 2011 tournament.Saudi Arabia and North Korea, meanwhile, have to deal with coaching changes made less than a month before the tournament.The Saudi team has appeared at all but two Asian Cups since 1980, but had a humiliating first-round exit in 2011 and failed to reach the last round of regional qualification for the 2014 World Cup under former Neetherlands and Barcelona boss Frank Rijkaard. Rays Andrew Moore Jersey. Juan Lopez Caro was also fired as Saudi coach last month after the Green Falcons lost the Gulf Cup final to Qatar.Success in Australia would lift some of the gloom that hangs over a West Asia powerhouse that appeared at every World Cup from 1994 to 2006.There is cause for optimism for the Saudis. Al Hilal reached the final of the 2014 Asian Champions League before losing to Australias Western Sydney Wanderers. Striker Nasser Al Shamrani was named as the AFC Player of the Year and there are other young talents, such as Salem Al Dawsari, coming through.North Koreas footballers also enjoyed some encouraging results in 2014. The countrys under-16 team won the Asian Championship, and it had runner-up finishes at Asias Under-19 Championship and the Under-23 Asian Games, as well.Following the latter loss, however, criticism of officials by North Korea coach Yun Jong Su resulted in a stadium ban that will prevent the tactician from coaching at the Asian Cup.Assistant coach Jo Tong-seob has replaced Yun and omitted Jong Tae Se, a star of the 2010 World Cup, from the squad.China, the worst performer of all the Asian Cup qualifying teams, is perhaps the most desperate for success following first-round exits in 2007 and 2011.We are not the favourite, we do not have the best chance, said the teams French coach, Alain Perrin. What I know is that the players are ready to give the best they can. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

NEW YORK -- The stands were filled and the fences were much closer. [url=http://www.cheapstarsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authenti
A running back is like a city bus. [url=http://www.cheapdodgersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=dodgers-yasmani-gr andal-jersey]Dodgers

[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz