::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe:::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jordan Henderson is eager to prove his fitness ahead of Euro 2016 when England face Australia in his hometown of Sunderland. [u

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 16.01.2020 10:34

Jordan Henderson is eager to prove his fitness ahead of Euro 2016 when England face Australia in his hometown of Sunderland. Cheapest Air Max 270 . Roy Hodgsons squad warmed up for next months tournament with a narrow 2-1 win over Turkey on Sunday and continue their preparations against Australia at the Stadium of Light on Friday evening.Hodgson must name his 23-man squad before Tuesdays deadline and Henderson - who would have been a shoo-in for selection had he not suffered a knee injury last month - is hoping for more time on the pitch to show his worth. Henderson faced the media alongside boss Roy Hodgson on Thursday I am still proving (my fitness), Henderson, who has made two substitute appearances since recovering, said. I still feel as though this week I trained well and I feel good.Getting some minutes at the weekend was a bonus for me really so I am hoping that can put us in good stead for the game. Hopefully I can get more minutes, get my match sharpness back, if you like, and hopefully keep progressing.Come the first game of the Euros, hopefully I am on that plane and ready to go. Daniel Sturridges fitness remains under scrutiny as Hodgson gears up to name his final Euro 2016 squad Henderson is one of five Liverpool players in the 26-man provisional squad named by Hodgson, although there are concerns that number could be cut as Daniel Sturridge has a calf strain.Hell be disappointed, Henderson said of his Reds team-mate. Obviously hell want to be playing some part in the next couple of games before the tournament.He has just got to make sure he is doing everything he can to get fit. I am sure he will be and hopefully he can be involved in this game tomorrow, if not the game after that and play some part and show he is ready to go to the Euros. England manager Roy Hodgson says Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford will make his England debut against Australia Uncapped Marcus Rashford is set to start for England, just three months after the 18-year-old made his Manchester United debut.He is a great player with a lot of potential, but at the same time weve got to keep his feet on the floor and keep working hard, keep doing the things that he has done to get himself there, Henderson added.I am sure if he does that, well have a very, very big player on our hands.Follow England v Australia with our live blog on skysports.com and the Sky Sports apps. Also See: Rashford set for England debut England v Australia preview Delph set to miss Euros Euro 2016 squads Cheapest Air Max 97 . "Last year we were in a ton of situations, late-game situations we couldnt pull out. Wed kind of fold under the pressure, get frustrated or let a big shot frustrate us," guard DeMar DeRozan said. Nike Basketball Shoes Clearance . Dirk Nowitzki scored 25 points, Shawn Marion had 22 and the Mavericks beat undermanned Philadelphia 124-112 Friday night, handing the 76ers their 10th straight loss. http://www.cheapestairmaxstore.com/ . Petersburg of the KHL. Belov was a free agent last summer when he signed a one-year contract with the Oilers. In 57 games this season he had one goal and six assists with 34 penalty minutes in Edmonton.The Winnipeg Goldeyes scraped home a run in the first inning and then let their young pitchers do the rest. Ray Sadler singled home leadoff hitter Tyler Kuhn with the only run of the game and then Kyle Anderson, David Hatt, Christian Garcia, Gabe Aguilar, Taylor Sewitt and Alex De La Cruz pitched shutout baseball, as the Goldeyes beat the Sioux Falls Canaries 1-0 in an American Association pre-season game at Shaw Park on Tuesday night. Goldeyes manager Rick Forney had high praise for all of his pitchers, but was especially impressed with Anderson. "Kyle did a good job and was very efficient for his first time out," said Forney. "He threw strike one and he knows what he needs to do to be successful – stay ahead in counts. He did a good job of that tonight. "He has movement on his pitches and he knows it and uses it to his advantage. I cant wait to see him get out there and pitch again." It was a chilly evening for baseball in downtown Winnipeg and it obviously favored the pitchers. Goldeyes pitching coach Jamie Vermilyea promised that hed look closely at his young hurlerss on Tuesday and he did just that. Air Max Outlet Online Store. Anderson, Hatt, Garcia and De La Cruz are all newcomers, while Aguilar and Sewitt pitched part of last season in Winnipeg, but are both considered American Association rookies this year. In two pre-season games this spring, 13 Goldeyes pitchers have combined to throw 18 shutout innings.Hatt allowed no runs on one hit over two complete innings and got credit for the win. Starter John Brebbia allowed the only run of the game and took the loss for Sioux Falls. Winnipegs Alex De La Cruz pitched a three-up-three-down ninth and got the save. "De La Cruz has a good young arm and I was certainly encouraged by his outing tonight," said Forney. "I was happy with all our guys. They did a good job." While Sadler knocked in the games only run, it was player of the game Josh Mazzola who had the best night at the plate. Mazzola went two-for-two with a walk. The same two teams will meet again Wednesday night, 7 p.m. at Shaw Park. It will be the final pre-season game in Winnipeg this spring. The Goldeyes will head out to Lincoln on Thursday. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Oeiras, Portugal (SportsNetwork. [url=https://www.cheapnfljerseyschina.co/neil-halleck-jersey-for-sale/]N eil Halleck[/url] .com
NEWARK, N. [url=https://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Preston-Smith-Jersey/]Pr eston Smith Super Bowl Jersey[/url] .J. -- T

[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz