::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe:::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

NEW YORK -- Kyle Seager was so locked in Monday night he had no idea Derek Jeter nearly caught his short fly down the left-field

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 06.09.2019 09:30

NEW YORK -- Kyle Seager was so locked in Monday night he had no idea Derek Jeter nearly caught his short fly down the left-field line on a carom until he was safe on third with a triple. Tyrann Mathieu Womens Jersey . Seager had another triple, a home run and a double in a rare feat not seen in more than 40 years, leading Felix Hernandez and the Seattle Mariners past the New York Yankees 10-2. "It was a weird play," Seager said of the triple in the fourth inning. "I basically just kept running." Hernandez (8-1) won his fifth straight start to match a career high. The Mariners broke open a game of odd bounces with a four-run seventh inning, and Seager hit a three-run drive in the ninth. Robinson Cano was again relentlessly booed by Yankees fans, this time in a makeup of a game washed out April 30. In the lineup after sitting four straight with a bruised left hand, he went 1 for 3 with two walks. The former New York second baseman drew a mocking cheer when he was caught too far off first by David Phelps (1-3). The durable Cano said he was a little scared at first returning from the injury. By the fourth time up, he was fine. "Hopefully we come tomorrow with no pain," said Cano, who had not missed four games in a season since 2006. Seattle, which won at Yankee Stadium on April 29 and May 1, took all three games in New York for the first time since sweeping three in 2002. The Mariners have won three straight overall. Seager became the first major leaguer to hit two triples and at least one homer and one double since Hal Breeden for Montreal in 1973, STATS said. The last AL player to do it was Hoot Evers for Detroit in 1950. "Thats definitely a special one," Seager said. "Thats definitely one Ill remember, for sure." His second triple was aided by a rare mental mistake by Jeter. Seager hit a blooper down the line that bounced off the glove of sliding left fielder Brett Gardner. Jeter was also giving chase and had a chance to make the catch off the deflection, but couldnt come up with it. With his back to third base umpire Brian Gorman, Jeter did not see the fair signal. When he corralled the ball in foul ground, he continued to jog several steps toward the corner. He looked surprised when he turned, and his throw to third was too late. Phelps hollered "throw the ball!" as Seager headed to third. After the play was over, Jeter could be seen on television saying "I thought it was foul" as he walked back to the infield. "Im in for the bunt and went back on the popup. It never crossed my mind that it was fair. I almost gave it to a fan," Jeter said. "I thought for sure the ball was foul because I was in foul territory." The Yankees missed Hernandez in April because of the rainout and they certainly wished they had not faced the Mariners ace Monday. King Felix has been on quite a roll. The 2010 AL Cy Young Award winner has not lost in nine starts dating to April 21. He was touched for two runs in the fourth when he kicked out his foot and redirected Ichiro Suzukis grounder up the middle for a two-run single. "Oh, my God," Hernandez said. "I should have not kicked that." Hernandez gave up eight hits and two runs in seven innings. He struck out eight without allowing a walk. Hernandez last won five starts in a row in 2009. Seager homered with two outs off Alfredo Aceves in the ninth three batters after Michael Saunders connected. Brad Miller had a two-run single with the bases loaded in the seventh to give Seattle a 4-2 lead and chase Phelps. Saunders added a two-run single off Matt Thornton. NOTES: Yankees RF Carlos Beltran (right elbow bone spurs) went 0 for 3 as the designated hitter in an extended spring training game against the Phillies in Clearwater, Florida. Beltran said elbow felt good. ... Yankees C Francisco Cervelli (right hamstring strain) went 1 for 2 with a double and walk in his third extended spring training game. ... The Mariners head next to Atlanta and will fly about 6,000 miles on this three-city road trip. ... Triple Crown hopeful California Chromes Jockey, Victor Espinoza, and Alan Sherman, the son of 77-year-old trainer Art Sherman and his top assistant, threw out ceremonial first pitches. Larry Johnson Chiefs Jersey .J. - Percy Harvin is ready to go, and theres no question in his mind hell be playing Sunday. Mecole Hardman Jersey .com) - Tony Parker scored 17 points to lead the San Antonio Spurs to a comfortable 99-85 win over the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday. http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth-Juan-Thornhill-Elite-Jersey/ . Lineup news, Fantasy and more in Scott Cullen’s Statistically Speaking. HEROES St. Louis Blues – After rolling the San Jose Sharks for seven goals, for the second time in a week, the Blues have a bunch of players on hot streaks.WASHINGTON - Alex Ovechkin scored goals. Sidney Crosby lost faceoffs.Lots and lots of faceoffs.The latest Ovi-Sid showdown was a no-contest. Ovechkin netted twice to take the NHL lead in goals, and Crosby struggled mightily in his return from his latest injury as the Washington Capitals snapped a four-game losing streak with a 4-0 win over the Pittsburgh Penguins on Wednesday night.That was more of the team that Im used to seeing, said Capitals coach Barry Trotz, clearly relieved after a recent spate of too much finesse and too many blown leads.Ovechkin had a tip-in goal in the first period and then scored from his customary spot in the left circle with a one-timer on a power play in the second. His 29 goals are one more than Rick Nash and Tyler Seguin.Eric Fehr and Mike Green scored in the third, and Braden Holtby recovered from a mini-slump to get his fifth shutout of the season.But nothing was more jarring than the sight of Crosby lining up again and again in the faceoff circle and having the puck go the opposite way time after time. He lost 15 of his first 18 faceoffs and finished 17 of 24, a 29 per cent success rate that is among the worst in his 594 NHL games.Im not sure what it was, Penguins coach Mike Johnston said. But I know after the first period and partway through the second we were monitoring faceoffs and we werent doing too well as a team on draws. Usually on nights like that its help from your wingers on draws. Its not always the centres.It was Crosbys first appearance since receiving an injection last week to treat a lower-body injury that caused him to miss one game as well as the NHL All-Star game.Crosby didnt seem fazed much by the faceoff struggles. He said there are nights that for whatever reason, bounces and stuff like that dont go a centres way.I thought we wanted to win them, he said. Its a matter of executting it. Anthony Sherman Chiefs Jersey. The chief beneficiary was Fehr, who is getting more comfortable as a centre and won 17 of 22 draws. When the teams met in Pittsburgh last month, both Crosby and Fehr were 7 for 18.He got me pretty good in Pittsburgh, Fehr said, so maybe just the home-ice advantage helped. ... I was confident in the circle today and felt good.The Penguins also played their third straight without franchise stalwart Evgeni Malkin, who also has a lower-body injury. Pittsburgh has lost five of six.Holtby had been the stabilizing force that helped the Capitals recover from a slow start to the season, but had allowed four goals in each of his last three starts. On Wednesday he was back to his reliable self, stopping 27 shots to blank the Penguins for the second time in a little over a month. Pittsburgh hasnt scored on Washington in 120 minutes this season.You cant just keep saying theres more time left in the season. You want to fix these things as soon as they happen, Pittsburgh defenceman Rob Scuderi said. I dont think its certainly any time to panic yet, but we certainly would like to get our fingers on the problem immediately.NOTES: Ovechkin has 43 points in 37 regular-season games vs. the Penguins. ... The Capitals have earned a point in 10 consecutive home games. ... Looking to shake things up because of the losing streak, Trotz played Michael Latta after sitting the young centre for nine of the previous 10 games. Lattas most noticeable contribution was a tussle with Steve Downie in a fight-filled third period. Andre Burakovsky was scratched for the first time since New Years Day. ... Johnston said Malkin might return for next weeks Canada road trip: If he gets on the ice (for practice) this weekend, then we would plan on probably taking him out west.___Follow Joseph White on Twitter: http://twitter.com/JGWhiteAP ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

BALTIMORE -- Orioles slugger Chris Davis has tried just about everything to break out of lengthy hitting slump. [url=http://www.
PHILADELPHIA -- The Sacramento Kings were keenly aware of the streak. [url=http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Ross-Stripling-dodger

[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz