::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe:::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

ST. [url=http://www.swellbouteille.fr/bouteille-s-well-marbre-france.html]Bo uteille SWell Marbre[/url] . PAUL, Minn. -- The Minn

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 25.07.2019 09:10

ST. Bouteille SWell Marbre . PAUL, Minn. -- The Minnesota Wild gained some momentum heading into a stretch in which they will spend little time at home. Josh Harding made a season-high 37 saves in another strong home outing, and the Wild beat the San Jose Sharks 3-1 on Sunday night despite recording a season-low 13 shots. Zach Parise scored twice -- once into an empty net -- and Mikko Koivu added a goal for the Wild, who have won three of four. "It was a hard game, and thats a tough team to play against," Parise said. "We were able to hang on and win, so thats important for us." Patrick Marleau scored with 1:41 left for San Jose, which went 1-3 on a four-game trip. The Sharks, who have lost three in a row in regulation for the first time this season, are 0-5-1 in their last six games in Minnesota. Antti Niemi made 10 saves. The Wild plays seven of their next eight away from home. To maintain their standing within the tough Western Conference, they will need to play better than their 5-6-3 road record. "We dont want to go out and make everything look pretty," forward Matt Cooke said. "Were a team thats going to go out and play responsible, take care of our own end, and capitalize on our opportunities. "That should suit us well heading on the road." That was evident late against the Sharks when Minnesota focused on strong play in its own end against a team that was averaging an NHL-best 36 shots per game and scoring 3.34 goals. Minnesota held the Sharks to just six third-period shots, after allowing 21 in the second. "I feel like we got a lot of good practice in our defensive game tonight, and we were sharp," Wild coach Mike Yeo said. "They got the one at the end, but I thought we did a really good job in the third period. We were playing tight, we had good layers, and we were tough to come through." Parise and Koivu scored second-period goals to give Minnesota a 2-0 lead. Parise pushed the Wilds edge back to two goals when he scored at 19:54 of the third period. "Its always frustrating when you lose," San Jose centre Joe Pavelski said. "We did a few of the things we wanted to and it didnt feel like we gave them much. It was competitive, but we didnt find a way." Harding, who improved to 13-1 at home, is 16-4-3 overall. He lowered his goals-against average to an NHL-best 1.50 and moved into a second-place tie with Niemi and Pittsburghs Marc-Andre Fleury for most wins. "Whenever you can keep a team like that at bay, youre going to be happy," Harding said. "I always say it, but when we have guys like our captain and the leaders on this team blocking shots like they were, putting their body in front of the puck, it makes everybody want to battle that much harder." The Wild blocked 18 shots, including three by Koivu and Cooke. Two days after Sharks coach Todd McLellan questioned his teams energy level following a 5-3 loss in Carolina, San Jose came out more aggressive. The Sharks got the puck deep in the offensive end and outshot Minnesota 11-5 in the first period. Despite Harding giving up a number of prime rebounds, the Sharks couldnt score. However, a rebound led to Parises first goal early in the second period. With Jason Pominville about to crash into him, Niemi blocked a slap shot from Marco Scandella, but the rebound was picked up by Parise in front. He quickly shifted the puck to his backhand and put a shot into the empty net. McLellan was adamant that the goal shouldnt have counted. "Ill be looking for an explanation," he said. "I dont know how the outcome of the game wouldve gone, who knows what happens if thats disallowed." Koivu made it 2-0 a little more than four minutes later beating Niemi with a wrist shot on the stick side. Niemi was pulled for an extra skater with 2:15 to play, and Marleau got the Sharks on the board by squeezing a rebound between Harding and the left post. NOTES: The teams will meet again Thursday at San Jose. ... Wild fourth-line centre Zenon Konopka returned after sitting as a healthy scratch the previous two games. ... San Jose RW Marty Havlat was scratched. No reason was given, but he limped off the ice after blocking a shot Friday in Carolina. ... Minnesota is 14-0-3 when leading after two periods. swell Gourde . Bouchard went down to a 1-6, 6-1, 6-2 defeat at the hands of Svitolina in her opening match at the Sony Open on Friday. Bouchard got the rivalry going two years ago when she won the junior Wimbledon title over Svitolina. swell Bouteille dEau . Huntelaar also had a penalty saved by Wolfsburg goalkeeper Diego Benaglio. The two goals brought Huntelaars total for the season to 18, level with Bayern Munichs Mario Gomez for most in the league. http://www.swellbouteille.fr/ . Its the second time this season that Milan has been sanctioned by the league judge, after fans also subjected Napoli supporters to discriminatory chants. The ban will come into effect for Milans next match, against Udinese on Oct.MELBOURNE, Australia -- Two of Canadas rising tennis stars are into the second round of the Australian Open as Eugenie Bouchard and Vasek Pospisil each scored opening-day victories. Montreals Bouchard survived a scare from a 431st-ranked challenger from China, scoring a 7-5, 6-1 victory over Chen Tang Hao. Vancouvers Pospisil, who is seeded 28th, eliminated Australian Sam Groth with a 6-4, 6-3, 6-4 win. Bouchard, the 30th seed, rode a roller-coaster in the one-hour opening set after earning a 3-1 lead, only to lose it a game later on a double-fault. Bouchard, recently named The Canadian Press female athlete of the year, was broken again to drop to 3-4 as Tang rifled back a return winner before holding for a 5-3 lead. Bouchard saved set points in the ensuing game on Tang errors before finally earning a 7-5 win on a break. The 19-year-old Bouchard was more in control in the second set and dominated to win the 6-1. "It was tough but I fought and got through it," Bouchard said. "I didnt play the way I really wanted, but it was good to win one like this. "It was really fun, I had some good support, it was good atmosphere," said Bouchard, who admitted struggling the 35-degree heat. "It was hotter than past few days, tough for both of us," she said. "Its strange training at one temperature (around 25 C on Sunday) and playing in something completely different. BBut no complaints, it was the same for both of us. swell Bouteille France. " She said she needed to be mindful of the hot sun. "Im big on sunscreen and hydration, especially the night before," said Bouchard. I did a good job of it and was fine. Id rather play tennis in the sun than do anything else anyway." Pospisil, 23, was never troubled by Groth and appears to have overcome a back problem which bothered him this month in India and Sydney. In the second round, Pospisil will face another Australian in Matthew Ebden, who beat Nicolas Mahut of France 6-3, 7-5, 4-6, 0-6, 6-3. Pospisil said that while he did not feel at 100 per cent, he played well. "I played surprising well, I was not expecting to play like this," he said. "I wasnt feeling that great and only played points the day before, I didnt have much preparation. "But I returned and served well, overall I did fine." "I didnt feel any fatigue, I was playing relaxed because of my back," he added. "I dont anticipate any problems in the next round but Im glad I didnt have to go five sets." Pospisil overcame 16 aces from his opponent, firing six of his own and breaking on four of 10 chances. He scored 31 winners and 17 unforced errors. The Canadian earned the break he needed in the seventh game of the opening set and in the final game of the match on the Groth double-fault. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Molina, DeJong Hours bring Cardinals last having difficulties Cubs 98
BEREA, Ohio - On any given day, Josh Gordons size, speed and agility separates him from others on the field. [url=http://www.off

[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz