::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe:::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

hing I think has a lot of promise, because in particular [Arteezy] is a great player, he says. He hasnt had the most success bef

#1 von t123 , 20.06.2019 04:16

The NBA, with official timekeeper Tissot, will unveil a new shot clock and integrated timing system at its summer league Thursday.The updated shot clock mounted to the backboard includes the 24-second and game clocks as well as timeouts and will mark the first time that all 30 NBA teams will use the same system.The system also will feature the most transparent piece of glass to date, allowing fans seated within its sight line a less obstructed view through to the court.League officials reason that a clearer display of numbers, combined with an integrated system that automatically sends data to scoreboards and video equipment, should result in more precise calls made by on-site referees and for those checking those calls at the NBA Replay Center. Fail-safes with the new system are also more seamless, as one system can be replaced by its backup with the push of a button.Players and fans also will notice that the block border around the clock is gone, and a solid yellow line will flash when the 24-second clock expires.Tissot, which will enter its second year as the leagues official timekeeper, will have its logo on all clocks. The company will deliver three shot-clock systems to each NBA arena by September, having commissioned the manufacturing of 30 tons of equipment for the project and sourcing 500,000 LED bulbs after trying out more than 30 prototypes.The NBA introduced the 24-second shot clock during the 1954-55 season to speed up the game. The number 24 was devised by Syracuse Nationals owner Danny Biasone, who divided the games 48 minutes into 120, the average of 60 shots per team in games played from the previous three seasons. Before the shot clock, teams would often spend a couple of minutes on one possession.Tissot first started timing for sporting events at a ski competition in Switzerland in 1938. As part of the NBA deal, the brand gets global marketing rights to NBA-branded watches and accessories. Jordan Weal Jersey . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Brian Propp Jersey . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. http://www.cheapflyersjerseyschina.com/ . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. Shayne Gostisbehere Jersey . Boucher previously coached the Tampa Bay Lightning and had a 97-78-20 record over two-plus seasons. He was dismissed by the team last March after the Lightning struggled in the lockout-shortened season with a 13-18-1 record. Wayne Simmonds Jersey . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. BOSTON -- The crowd goes wild as U-S-A chants fill the Boch Centers Wang Theatre. Weve seen this before in Seattle in front of tens of thousands, but American pride is at an all-time high following one of the biggest wins on Thursday in the past few months from North Americas most popular Dota 2 team, Evil Geniuses.Four months ago, Wings Gaming decimated Evil Geniuses at Seattles KeyArena during The International 6, a tournament which Evil Geniuses had won just a year prior. But on Wednesday, a rematch between the teams took place in the Round of 16 of The Boston Major, one of two events leading up to the International 7 in 2017. Evil Geniuses, for their part, reversed the roles and smashed the reigning International champions 2-0.For Evil Geniuses coach Clinton Fear Loomis, a retired player who was on the team during their historic International 5 win in 2015, and also a member of the team who lost to Wings in August, the Wings Gaming win on Wednesday was a massive confidence boost.It felt really great [to beat Wings], he says. [They are] one of the most respected teams, but especially by our guys in particular. We respect them a lot. Being able to overcome them when were feeling down was probably one of the biggest confidence boosters we could have.That boost paid dividends on Friday morning as Evil Geniuses beat Virtus.Pro, a team which has won several tournaments prior to the event and was a favorite coming into the Boston Major. Predictably, the crowd roared for their home team, EG. Hundreds of fans then lined up in the two lower levels of the Wang Theatre to meet and greet with Evil Geniuses.But despite the Virtus.Pro win, Evil Geniuses side of the bracket will continue to get harder. The team will now face OG, a two-time major winner that defeated Evil Geniuses at The Summit 6 several weeks ago. That match on Saturday will determine which of the two moves onto the grand finals.If we do it make it to grand finals, its going to be quite the journey and we would be very confident because we wouldve gone through a lot of the tough competition already, Fear says. Thats the most exciting thing for me. The journey to get to the grand finals is very tough for us.Unlike previous tournaments, however, there is no second chance here in Boston. One series loss and youre out, something new to Dota 2 tournaments, particularly as The International has been praised for its double-elimination bracket.I think what were really looking forward since we won [Wednesday], the format is kind of interesting for us, Fear says. Its a single-elimination tournament and on top of that, we believe to have the harder side of the bracket. So basically whoever wins their side of the bracket is guaranteed grand finals, [but] I think our side of the bracket, in my opinion, has four of the best or hardest teams that most people thought going into this tournament.ddddddddddddThe Boston Major doesnt just mark a stepping stone for Evil Geniuses in bracket strength, but its the first major tournament the team has competed in since a massive restructuring in September through October. The team not only made two roster changes -- bringing back Artour Arteezy Babaev and adding Andreas Cr1t- Nielsen -- but also made organizational changes, having former Dota player Peter ppd Dager move to a managerial role atop the organization and Fear became coach.I think the restructuring [in Evil Geniuses] in particular was just trying something new, Fear says about the changes. Before, you would just have some captain, older players just kind of leading the younger guys. Instead [now], were just trying to bring in all the talent and then we have the older players helping from outside instead of inside the game.Fear says that he believes in their current talent but that success will rely on how the teams two new members, Arteezy and Cr1t-, mesh into the team.Its a new way of looking at it and its something I think has a lot of promise, because in particular [Arteezy] is a great player, he says. He hasnt had the most success before but I think I can lend him my wisdom and he can play the role I played better than I can. If they can all just get their stuff together and [Cr1t-] needs to be able to pull them together as the captain, because you need to have an in-game captain. If hes able to pull them, which hes doing a really good job, this team should be, on paper, one of the strongest teams in Dota.While The International 6 marked an end to Fears 11-year competitive playing career, his role as a coach in the team is still in the process of being figured out. Like many other retired pros, he has moved into the role without any form of coaching experience. As a player, he was often praised as being an encyclopedia of Dota knowledge, but he seems himself differently in the role. He says that he wants to offer his player skills and knowledge of how to be successful, rather than strategic advice.Most of the coaching structure right now [in Dota] is players who are current players but failed to get to an event, he says. There are a lot of smart players in Dota and someone will be in the qualifiers but its unfortunate when they dont qualify but they still want to be part of the experience. Im not going to be actively competing in any tournaments from now on, Im just going to be using my previous experience. Its still fresh in my head now, but going on in the next 2-3 years, if I dont continue playing, how good will I be as a coach still? Im not sure. Ill still just do it for now and right now, I am enjoying it and well see where it goes. ' ' '

t123  
t123

ed a double play to thwart a potentially big inning in the second and his defense bailed him out when Jordy Mercers line drive w
as champion trainer eight times.The 17-hand gelding will work on turf at Sha Tin on Wednesday morning.Based on years of experien

[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz