::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe:::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

second new ball accounted for Northants last six wickets for just 37

#1 von t123 , 11.06.2019 09:04

CHICAGO -- After a dismal three-plus quarters of offense, San Francisco 49ers coach Chip Kelly benched quarterback Colin Kaepernick for Blaine Gabbert early in the fourth quarter of Sundays 26-6 loss to the?Chicago Bears.Kaepernick, who entered the game having thrown for more yards in the past four games than in any four-game stretch in his career, struggled mightily in the cold and snow of Soldier Field.At the time the Niners pulled him for Gabbert, Kaepernick was 1-of-5 passing for 4 yards, with no touchdowns and no interceptions for a passer rating of 39.6. He was also sacked five times for 25 yards, leaving the Niners with negative-21 net passing yards and a 24-6 deficit at the time of his departure.In the process, Kaepernick became the first quarterback in NFL history to be sacked five times and throw for fewer than 5 yards in a game, according to ESPN Stats & Information.I thought we needed a spark on offense, needed to get something going, Kelly said. [I] knew we were going to be throwing every down, so give Blaine a shot. That was it, nothing more.Kaepernick said he was surprised he got pulled but didnt feel it was his place to put up a fight when quarterbacks coach Ryan Day informed him of the change despite getting so few chances to throw.It wasnt something I was expecting, Kaepernick said. I am always prepared and ready to do everything I can to help this team win.Its not about my feelings. Its about being able to help this team win. This coaching staff didnt feel like I was out there being able to help this team win, so they made a change, whether I agree with that or not.The Niners spent last week practicing in the 85-degree temperatures of Orlando, leaving them to struggle in the cold and wet conditions of Soldier Field. Kaepernick, in particular, had trouble getting the ball out quickly and accurately.I think the weather was something that definitely played a factor, Kaepernick said. We have to be able to do a better job managing that, handling it, being able to throw the ball still.More than anything, its tougher throwing a wet football, but once again its something that we have to be better at in being able to handle that.On Gabberts first attempt, he completed an 18-yard pass to wide receiver Jeremy Kerley. Gabbert finished 4-of-10 passing for 35 yards, with no touchdowns and no interceptions. He was sacked once for a safety. All told, the Niners finished with 6 net passing yards.After the game, Kelly said there had been no discussions about who will start at quarterback next week against the New York Jets and no permanent decisions have been made.I was just watching how the ball was coming off of his hands and what our chances were of completing them, Kelly said. Maybe I was too cautious, but we didnt look like we were doing much in the passing game.Kaepernick said whether he starts moving forward is not up to him and whether he believes he should is inconsequential.Thats not my decision, Kaepernick said. My feelings on it really dont matter at this point. Im just going to do everything I can to make sure Im prepared.Kaepernicks yardage output was, by far, the worst of his career in a game he started. His previous worst was a 67-yard outing against?Arizona?on Sept. 27, 2015.After losing a preseason competition to Gabbert for the starting job, Kaepernick took over before the teams Week 6 game against Buffalo. Sunday was Kaepernicks seventh start of the season and the only one of those games he did not finish.Kaepernick had been steadily improving over the past month but acknowledged that Sundays loss was a setback. Asked about an NFL Network report that he plans to opt out of his contract after the season, Kaepernick repeated the answer he has given when asked about it all season.Once again, like Ive said all along, my focus is on the next game, Kaepernick said. So my focus has been on the Bears this past week. Cheap Shoes Wholesale Free Shipping . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. Authentic Wholesale Nike Shoes . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. http://www.shoeswholesaleonlinestore.com/wholesale-adidas-shoes.html . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. Discount Shoes Near Me .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. Authentic Wholesale Nike Shoes . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. Kent 230 and 15 for 4 (Kleinveldt 4-8) trail Northamptonshire 384 (Duckett 208, Wakely 73) by 139 runsScorecard As Northamptonshire ended the day at Beckenham dancing, revelling in how their end of season buoyancy has extended to the County Championship, they had trampled on Kents promotion hopes. Kent now face requiring something wondrous from the returning Sam Billings to extend their hopes of a return to Division One beyond tomorrow.In the evening Kents destroyer was Rory Kleinveldt, swinging the ball late to eviscerate Kents top order, and locating a perfect yorker to uproot Joe Denlys middle stump. In a half hour of bedlam, he claimed four wickets and only accentuated the brilliance of what had come earlier: 208 magnificent runs from Ben Duckett, born six miles from Beckenham and making Kent rue his family for moving away in his youth.A little after four oclock, Kent summoned Hardus Viljoen, their overseas quick and a man who played Test cricket earlier this year, back into the attack. He might have assumed that his pedigree would command respect. Instead, he saw his first delivery scythed through midwicket for four, pulled with contempt off the front foot. The same result met Viljoens second ball though, to add to the ignominy, this was hit gun-barrel straight, a little to mid-ons right.In these two balls was the distillation of a singular and rare talent. Duckett is only 21, and yet has spent the summer mocking the notion that the harum-scarum county schedule should act as an impediment to all-format excellence. He now has 2619 runs in all formats this summer, the highest tally in the land.It is the mark of Ducketts summer that, in the pantheon of his most spectacular innings this year - 220* for England Lions in a 50-over game for England Lions against Sri Lanka A, an unbeaten 163 to lift England Lions to their target of 248 against Pakistan A, a brazen 84 in the semi-finals of the T20 Blast, 282 in the County Championship against Sussex and 180 on a pitch turning viciously against Glamorgan - this double century would not even sneak into the top five.For vast swathes of this innings, there were little sign of the pyrotechnics that are the hallmark of Duckett in T20, but rather copious impeccably-judged leaves against Kents seamers, married with scurrying between the wickets and skilful working the ball into gaps. Duckett possesses copious power and 360-degree hitting, yet his greatest quality might just be the dexterity of his wrists, enabling him to manipulate deliveries past fielders placed for the exact shot. While there were a sprinkling of sublime extra cover drives, the most striking thing about Ducketts 149-ball century was the sense of a man playing within himself, of there being more to unleash.And then it happened: an absurd reversse-pull off James Tredwell, hit with such nonchalance that Kents fielders could only laugh, followed by a conventional pull the next delivery: same ball, same result, very different means to that end.dddddddddddd It was a sign of a man bent on raising hell, and raise hell he did, pummelling Kent with insouciance and inevitability in taking 91 balls over his second century. The only thing that was lacking was a six: perhaps just as well for Mathieu Flamini, who spent the day having a medical at Crystal Palaces training ground, adjacent to the straight boundaries.This outrageous skill is matched by an awareness of the vicissitudes inherent in batsmanship. Duckett knows that the life of the opening batsman is often nasty, brutish and short - after play, he said that hed been dismissed for single figures 16 times this year. So he has resolved to strain for every when he is set. Four Championship centuries this season have brought a lowest score of 185. Im desperate to score big runs. I could have ended up with four double hundreds this year which would have been unbelievable, he said.As Ducketts star has soared so, inevitably, have whispers developed that he could leave Wantage Road, just as David Willey did a year ago, despite having a year left of his contract. Yet Northants are confident that Duckett will stay in 2017, which he is already contracted for, and long beyond. They envisage in Duckett not another David Willey, a player who is developed and then effectively sold, football-style, at a profit, but rather a Moeen Ali: a cricketer who rises from an unfashionable county to win England recognition, at which point there is no need for them to leave at all.Im very happy at this club, he said after play. You can see from all the boys now how happy we are playing with each other. Well have a beer tonight [he was already nursing one] - we do celebrate very well together and get on well.As the carnage from Ducketts bat ensued, it would have been easy for Kent to rue their misfortune: not just at coming up against a man in such transcendent form, but also for playing their best County Championship cricket since 2009 in a year in which only one team will be promoted. In any other season wed have gone up, chuntered one disgruntled supporter.Yet, rather than be demoralised by Ducketts assault, Kent displayed fortitude that would make them worthy of a cherished return to the top flight. Chicanery from Viljoen and Darren Stevens with the second new ball accounted for Northants last six wickets for just 37 runs in 12.1 overs, but this foreshadowed the destruction Kleinveldt would unleash when it was Northants turn with a new ball. ' ' '

t123  
t123

on Sunday.UP NEXTMarlins: LHP Adam Conley (4-5, 3.90 ERA) will loo
hip in 108 years.The city says closed water bottles will be allowed in

[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz