::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe:::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

HOUSTON -- LeBron James was wiped out -- and it showed. [url=http://www.cheapnikedunk.net/]Wholesale Nike Dunk China[/url] . Dwi

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 07.03.2019 04:12

HOUSTON -- LeBron James was wiped out -- and it showed. Wholesale Nike Dunk China . Dwight Howard had 22 points and 16 rebounds, James Harden added 21 points and the Houston Rockets held James in check Tuesday night during a 106-103 win over the Miami Heat. James had a chance to tie the game with a desperation 3-pointer at the buzzer, but it was off -- just like most of his second-half shots. The four-time MVP finished with 22 points, one night after setting a club record with a career-high 61 against Charlotte. He acknowledged before Tuesdays game that he was "extremely tired" and that he spent most of the day sleeping. James had 19 points by halftime, but appeared to drag at times in the second half and spent the first half of the fourth quarter on the bench. He was 1 for 7 after the break. "I fought through it in the first half. Second half it just wasnt there for me," James said. "Got out of rhythm." Still, the Heat cut their deficit to three when Michael Beasley hit a 3-pointer with 21.2 seconds left. Harden threw the ball away after that, and Howard accidentally hit James in the face when they both went up to try to grab a long pass. James lay on the court holding his broken nose for a few seconds before getting up and slowly walking to the bench. He has been wearing a protective mask to protect his nose. James remained in the game after a timeout, then missed the desperation 3 with Howard in his face. "I knew I had to put up a heave over top of him," James said. "I felt like I got a good look -- just a little long." The Rockets used the word composed repeatedly after the game to describe their play. "Theres no need for us to get worried," Howard said of the teams mindset after Beasleys 3. "Situations like that, the best thing we can do is stay composed. If we point our finger or put our heads down, it gives the other team confidence. Thats something weve been trying to work on all year." Dwyane Wade had 24 points for the Heat after sitting out Monday night. Beasley also scored 24, a season high. Miami never led, but tied it twice in the fourth quarter. Houston used an 11-2 spurt to take a 104-95 lead with less than 3 minutes remaining. "We were able to push back in the fourth quarter and tie the game up," Wade said. "But we had to exhaust so much energy trying to come back." Houston led by 13 early in the fourth before two separate runs by the Heat tied it at 91 with 7 minutes remaining. The also tied it at 93 before Houston used its late run to close it out. "We did some good stuff," Rockets coach Kevin McHale said. "We made some plays. ... I thought during stretches in this game we played really well." The Heat had made consecutive 3-pointers to cut the lead to seven early in the fourth quarter when Chris Andersen blocked a shot by Donatas Motiejunas. Andersen stood under the basket after the block and taunted Motiejunas, drawing a technical foul. Miami then used an 8-0 run, which included a 3 by Beasley, to cut it to 88-87 with 8 1/2 minutes left. Houston opened the second half with a 9-2 run capped by Chandler Parsons dunk over James. Shane Battier had a basket for Miami after that, but Houston reeled off six straight points to extend the lead to 68-56. An airball on a 3-point attempt by Wade was one of three missed shots by the Heat in that span. The Rockets were up by nine soon after that when Harden launched a long alley-oop to Howard, who barely grabbed it in time to sail over Chris Bosh for the dunk. Howard picked up a foul with about 5 minutes left in the first half when he ran into James as he was driving to the basket, causing him to lose control of the ball, which bounced off James mask. A reverse layup by James and a free throw by Wade in the last 20 seconds of the first half cut Houstons lead to 53-52 at halftime. The Rockets jumped out to a 7-0 lead and were up 39-32 at the end of the first quarter. NOTES: Hall of Fame centre Hakeem Olajuwon, and Houston Texans stars Andre Johnson and Arian Foster attended the game, as did Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson and former Astros pitcher and seven-time Cy Young Award winner Roger Clemens. ... James said the best compliments he received following his big game against Charlotte came from the two most important women in his life. "My mom and my wife saying how proud they were of me and that I never cease to amaze them," he said. "So its always great when your family gives you that type of gratitude and response." Nike Shoes Dunk . The closer wasnt available. The road trip, a disaster to that point. Cheap Nike Dunk Free Shipping . TSN Hockey Insiders Pierre LeBrun and Bob McKenzie both reported Thursday that there have been ongoing trade discussions between the Oilers and Los Angeles Kings over forward Sam Gagner. http://www.cheapnikedunk.net/ .Y. - Terry and Kim Pegula have no immediate plans to tinker with their new NFL team.SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs didnt dwell on nearly blowing a 24-point lead in the second half. They won, and thats all that mattered to the veteran club. Tim Duncan had 29 points, 13 rebounds and five assists, and San Antonio overcame a fourth-quarter collapse to beat the Denver Nuggets 108-103 Wednesday night for its 15th straight victory. Tiago Splitter, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili had 10 points apiece for the Spurs (55-16), who have the leagues best record. "They made it competitive," Parker said. "They played with a lot of energy. We missed a lot of little stuff; easy layups that we always make and they got back in the game. It happens sometimes. Were not going to beat everybody by 20." It just seemed like they were after overwhelming the Nuggets in the first half. Danny Greens 3-pointer at the buzzer was his fifth of the half, giving San Antonio its largest lead of opening 24 minutes at 63-43. Green scored 16 points, all in the first half, before leaving with a foot injury early in the second. His status is unknown, but he wore a walking boot as a precaution after the game and will have an MRI on Thursday morning. "All of a sudden he couldnt walk," San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich said. "The bottom of the foot, there is something. They are going to X-ray it. I am just guessing it is plantar fasciitis or something like that." San Antonio had 19 assists while going 24 for 42 from the field and forcing nine turnovers in the first half. "We were getting embarrassed in the first half," Denver forward Darrell Arthur said. "I was upset. I had words with some of the guys in the locker room." Aaron Brooks scored 25 points and Kenneth Faried had 24 points, including 15 points in a frenzied final quarter for the Nuggets. Denver went on a 34-20 run in the final 11 minutes. "We played a good half, we played a bad half," Popovich said. "The NBA is a 48-minute game and youve got to keep playing." After leading by as many as 24 points and by 20 midway through the third quarter, San Antonio needed Duncans late heroics to preserve its win streak. Cheap Nike Dunk China. Duncan scored all but one of the Spurs final 11 points, capping his performance with an off-balance jumper off the glass for a 107-99 lead with 30 seconds remaining. The heavily contested shot sealed the win and led Nuggets coach Brian Shaw to turn and smile at Popovich, who shook his head as well. "(Duncan) played a great all-around game," Popovich said. "Probably nobody noticed, but it was assists, boards, scoring — he was the guy that kept it together." Duncan finished the game 12 for 20, including going 4 for 5 in the final five minutes on a series of layups and jumpers. It seemed like it was going to be an early night for Duncan and San Antonios veterans after the team rolled to a sizeable early lead. The Nuggets opened at a frenetic pace and the Spurs were more than willing to play along. The teams combined for 24 shots in the opening six minutes. Green and Kawhi Leonard benefited the most from the fast start, going a combined 4 for 5 on 3-pointers. Leonard got the Spurs started by swatting Farieds jumper from behind off the opening tip and then hitting a 3-pointer and 19-footer to give San Antonio a 7-4 lead. Green then hit three consecutive 3-pointers to extend the advantage to 16-10 with 8 minutes remaining in the first quarter. Green ended the run by draining a closely contested 3 on Randy Foye after screaming for the ball as Duncan brought it up court off a rebound. "We fell asleep," Brooks said. "They got a lot of backdoors in the first half. We fell asleep on a lot of plays and allowed them to run their offence, and I think in the second half we pressured a little bit more." NOTES: Spurs F Austin Daye has become an overnight fan favourite, receiving an ovation second only to Ginobilis upon entering with 29.5 seconds remaining in the first quarter. After averaging just 2.3 minutes in four games since being acquired from Toronto, Daye scored a game-high 22 points in 29 minutes in a 113-91 victory over Philadelphia on Monday. ... Spurs F Matt Bonner (right calf strain) missed his second straight game and his ninth due to injury this season. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

ALAMEDA, Calif. [url=http://www.chinashoeswholesale.com/]China Shoes Wholesale Market[/url] . - Oakland Raiders rookie quarterba
The Los Angeles Angels will hope that Garrett Richards can bounce back from his first loss in nearly two months as the right-han

[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz