::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe:::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

LONDON -- Moments after stating his intention to run for FIFA president next year, Jerome Champagne hinted that he might abandon

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 05.03.2019 03:50

LONDON -- Moments after stating his intention to run for FIFA president next year, Jerome Champagne hinted that he might abandon his challenge if Sepp Blatter stands for a fifth term. Carlos Vela Jersey . Champagne, a Frenchman who is a former Blatter adviser, on Monday became the first person to declare his candidacy for footballs top job, saying he will seek the five required nominations. "We need a different FIFA, more democratic, more respected, which behaves better and which does more," said Champagne, a former diplomat who unexpectedly left FIFA in 2010 after 11 years of service. Before being re-elected unopposed in 2011, Blatter said this would be his final four-year term. But the 77-year-old Swiss official has hinted he could go for a fifth term in 2015. Asked if he could beat Blatter, Champagne said: "No, I dont think. He is someone of relevance." Pressed repeatedly to say if he would stand against Blatter, Champagne responded vaguely. "I dont know what he will do," Champagne said. "I am telling you that I am standing, but I dont know what will happen in the next four months." UEFA President Michel Platini is also mulling over whether to seek the post. Before entering football, Champagnes diplomatic postings included four years in Los Angeles as deputy consul-general. He worked as protocol chief when France hosted the 1998 World Cup, then joined FIFA soon after Blatter was elected. Troubled relations with confederations were reportedly a factor in Champagne leaving FIFA in January 2010. As international relations director, Champagnes work was acclaimed but reportedly angered some confederation presidents. Pele has given Champagne his support. "I know his vision of football and the future of the game and for this reason I trust him," Pele said on a video shown at the launch. "We have worked together for many years and he has the experience as he has been in FIFA for a long time. "I am a friend of everyone who loves football and I want the best for football and he is a person everyone can trust." Raul Jimenez Jersey . Vargas (8-3) allowed four singles and two walks while striking out five, allowing only two runners from a diluted Twins lineup to reach second base. Mike Moustakas and Jarrod Dyson hit RBI singles in the second inning against Kevin Correia (4-10), and that was all Vargas needed. Alfredo Talavera Jersey . -- Terry Francona likened the atmosphere at Kauffman Stadium on Tuesday to a playoff game in October. http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamstore.com/diego-reyes-mexico-jersey/ . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me.Melbourne, Australia - The Williams sisters are through to the fourth round at the Australian Open, but both top seed Serena and No. 18 seed Venus had to rally from a set down Saturday. Serena, a five-time Aussie champion, came back to down 26th-seeded Ukrainian Elina Svitolina, 4-6, 6-2, 6-0. Venus, a seven-time Grand Slam champion, topped talented Italian Camila Giorgi, 4-6, 7-6 (7-3), 6-1. Meanwhile, two-time Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitovas struggles continued at the years first major championship. American Madison Keys pulled off a 6-4, 7-5 upset, sending the fourth-seeded Kvitova to an early exit for the fifth time in her seven visits to Melbourne. It was a rough start for Serena, who fell behind 5-2 in the first set, but then won the next two games. Svitolina came back to hold at love the next game to take the set. The final two sets were completely different, as the 18-time Grand Slam champion and reigning U.S. Open queen won the first four games of the second and throttled her opponent in the third. My next match Im just going to have a longer warmup, more intense warmup. But as long as I was able to come through today, I can always have an opportunity for tomorrow, Serena said. There was a brief opening for Svitolina in the third game of the final set, but she blew a pair of break point chances. Revenge could be a factor in Serenas next match. She was the defending champion headed into the 2014 French Open, but lost in the second round to Spains Garbine Muguruza. Muguruza, the 24th seed here, set up her match with Serena with a win over Switzerlands Timea Bacsinszky, 6-3, 4-6, 6-0. It was a good loss, Serena said of her loss to Muguruza. As angry as I was, it was the best loss I had the whole year last year. Had a lot of them. But that one in particular made me realize what I needed to work on. It opened my eyes towards a lot of things. Venus was two points away from losing the match to Giorgi, but then rallied. Giorgi double-faulted 16 times. This will be the first time Venus has reached the round of 16 at a major since Wimbledon 2011. IIts definitely been a lot of work and a lot of learning and a lot of perseverance, Venus said. Marco Fabian Jersey. It will continue to be that for me. Just have to come to terms with it. Next up for Venus is sixth seed Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland. The Wimbledon runner-up surged past American Varvara Lepchenko, the 30th seed, 6-0, 7-5. Four Americans are alive in the top half of the draw, as Keys and Madison Brengle will join the Williams sisters in the fourth round. Keys, coached by three-time Grand Slam champion Lindsay Davenport, came up with the biggest victory of her young career with the stunner against Kvitova. She broke serve twice in the first set and three times in the second, the last for a 6-5 lead before holding to finish the match in an hour and 24 minutes. I think my hands are still shaking, said the 19-year-old Keys after the match. Im really happy that I served that (last) game out so well. Keys will next play Brengle, a 6-3, 6-2 winner over fellow American Coco Vandeweghe. Kvitova has been past the third round just twice at this event, reaching the quarterfinals in 2011 and the semifinals in 2012. She exited in the first round last year after a second-round setback the year before. In the end of the day I did better than the last year and the year before, so I need to be happy, but Im not, said Kvitova. I expect little bit more from this tournament unfortunately. Two-time Australian Open champion and former world No. 1 Victoria Azarenka defeated 25th-seeded Barbora Zahlavova Strycova, 6-4, 6-4. Unseeded this year, Azarenka will next play 11th-seeded Dominika Cibulkova, a 7-5, 6-2 winner over Frenchwoman Alize Cornet. Fourth-round play begins Sunday, featuring second-seeded Maria Sharapova and third-seeded Simona Halep. Sharapova will take on Chinas Peng Shuai and Halep will open the night session at Laver Arena against Belgiums Yanina Wickmayer. Also Sunday, seventh-seeded Canadian Eugenie Bouchard will face Romanias Irina-Camilia Begu to start the day and 10th-seeded Russian Ekaterina Makarova will meet Germanys Julia Goerges. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

EDMONTON -- Not many teams have managed to make the Buffalo Sabres look good this season, but the Edmonton Oilers found a way to
LONDON -- Moments after stating his intention to run for FIFA president next year, Jerome Champagne hinted that he might abandon

[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz