::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe:::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Max 270 Wholesale China[/url] . Peter Gammo

#1 von dasg234 , 26.02.2019 14:53

DENVER -- Martin Prado was happy to supply the big hit in the Miami Marlins comeback victory on Friday night.Not just happy for his team. He was happy for second baseman Dee Gordon, whod made a costly error in the prior inning that nearly cost the Marlins.Prado hit a go-ahead, two-run single during a four-run rally in the ninth inning that sent Miami over the Colorado Rockies 5-3 in a matchup of NL wild-card contenders.After a throwing error by Gordon helped the Rockies score three times in the eighth, the Marlins bounced back.To be able to come back and pick someone up -- this is why were playing a game as a team, Prado said. Thats the mentality were creating with this group of guys.Miami ended a three-game losing skid and stayed even with St. Louis for the second wild-card spot, with Colorado falling four games behind.Its fun, Marlins manager Don Mattingly said. Were trying to win every day, (the Rockies) need to win every day -- were very similar clubs in my mind that were both experiencing a shot at getting in the playoffs for the first time in a while.Marlins pinch-hitter Ichiro Suzuki struck out on three pitches and remained two hits away from 3,000. He is in an 0-for-11 slump.The first three Marlins reached base in the ninth as Adeiny Hechavarrias RBI single cut the lead to 3-2 against closer Carlos Estevez (2-6). Prado singled with the bases loaded and Christian Yelich added a sacrifice fly.My fastball wasnt there, my command wasnt there, Estevez said. Every pitch I throw I want to have my command. Today I didnt.Brian Ellington (2-1) finished out the eighth and A.J. Ramos recorded his 32nd save in 34 chances.DJ LeMahieu had four hits for Colorado. Carlos Gonzalez extended his hitting streak to 16 games and David Dahl hit safely in his 11th consecutive game in the majors.The Rockies took a 3-1 lead in the eighth. LeMahieu scored from second to tie the game when Nolan Arenado hit into a forceout and Gordon threw a potential double-play ball into the stands.Dahl lined an RBI single off Fernando Rodney and Mark Reynolds extended the lead with a double. Dahl is hitting .356 since making his debut.These losses are always frustrating, Rockies manager Walt Weiss said.David Phelps, the Marlins reliable relief pitcher, threw 4 1/3 scoreless innings in his first start of the season.Jorge De La Rosa gave up four hits and one run over six strong innings. Hes had a quality start in eight of his last nine outings.Gordon stole his 10th base of the season and Giancarlo Stanton drove him home with a double to give the Marlins a 1-0 lead in the first inning.ICHIROS QUESTSuzuki didnt start Friday and manager Don Mattingly said there was no concrete decision on when the outfielder would be back in the lineup.No real plans, Mattingly said. I look at the matchups and I look at our guys. With the (Sunday) day game, it could be a better chance, but it really would depend on how (Marcell) Ozuna looks and how Giancarlo (Stanton) looks.TRAINERS ROOMMarlins: 1B Justin Bour (ankle) will not to return from the 15-day disabled until after the Marlins complete their three-game series in Colorado. ... RHP Bryan Morris (back), who is on the 60-day DL, will not return to the Marlins until September at the earliest, Mattingly said.Rockies: Gonzalez started after missing Thursday with a sprained left ankle. ... Daniel Descalso (shoulder) returned to the lineup after he went head-first into the wall Thursday.UP NEXTMarlins: RHP Andrew Cashner (4-7, 4.54 ERA) held the Cardinals to two runs in six strong innings in his Marlins debut.Colorado: RHP Chad Bettis (9-6, 5.16 ERA) was 3-1 with a 3.55 ERA in July. Air Max 270 Cheap Sale . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Air Max 270 Sale Online . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. http://www.airmax270cheapsale.com/ . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). Air Max 270 Wholesale China . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. Air Max 270 Cheap China . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. Trainer Kevin Kemp will scrutinise the possible field for the Listed Bribie Handicap before deciding if Sold For Song resumes at Doomben.Sold For Song proved one of the finds of the Brisbane winter, winning the Listed Daybreak Lover Stakes and being placed in the Queensland Guineas, Sunshine Coast Guineas and Gold Coast Guineas.The mare had two starts in Sydney during the spring with her most recent an eighth in the Group Two Golden Pendant on September 24.She had a six-week spell after the Pendant and has been back in solid work at Kemps Toowoomba stables for several weeks.Kemp hopes to win a wild card entry into the $1 million Magic Millions fillies and mares race on January 14.Sold For Song was bought at a Magic Millions sale but was not paid up for the series which means she is not an automatic entry.Kemp has pinpointed the Listed Nudgee Quality at Eagle Farm on December 31 as the wild card race for Sold For Song.I am not sure exactly which way to go. I can run her in the Bribie Handicapp on Saturday at Doomben or wait and go straight into the Nudgee two weeks later, Kemp said.ddddddddddddShe has really bloomed for the spell but I will just see how strong the Bribie look before making a final decision.There were 27 entries taken on Monday for Saturdays Bribie (1050m) headed by last years winner Into The Red and Casual Choice.Kemp said he made a mistake taking Sold For Song to Sydney.Her first run there was good because she had no luck. But in hindsight the trip was too soon after the winter, he said.She only had a three-week break before going away. I probably should have waited and gone to Melbourne instead.Kemp believes Sold For Song can show Sydneysiders her best in the autumn and there are also some races for her in the winter.For a $2500 horse she has been fantastic. Sold For Song has already won $355,000 so she owes us nothing, Kemp said. ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

ead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners
e great in the squad either way.Bras

[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz