::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe:::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

TORONTO - While the NFL comes under the spotlight for player misconduct, the UFC is also making moves to sever ties with athlete

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 19.02.2019 04:22

TORONTO - While the NFL comes under the spotlight for player misconduct, the UFC is also making moves to sever ties with athletes under fire. Nike Blzer Cheap .The mixed martial arts organization announced Friday it has terminated the contract of Thiago Silva and indefinitely suspended fellow light-heavyweight Anthony (Rumble) Johnson.Silva, a Florida-based Brazilian, was released by the UFC in February after being arrested in South Florida on charges of threatening his wife with a gun. But he was re-signed by the UFC earlier this month after charges were dropped by the Broward County District Attorney’s office.Based on new information received today in the form of video and audio evidence, Silva has been terminated from his UFC contract, the UFC said in a statement Friday.It did not elaborate on the video.Authorities said in February that Silva took a gun to a mixed martial arts academy in Oakland Park and threatened to shoot his estranged wife, Thaysa, and her now-boyfriend, who called police. Silva eventually drove away.Authorities tracked him down to his home where he was holed up for hours until he surrendered. Authorities used a stun gun on him before he was taken into custody.A probable cause affidavit showed Silva had threatened his estranged wife on several occasions.Silva (16-3 with two no contests) has had a checkered MMA history but was once considered a 205-pound contender.In November 2012, he tested positive for marijuana following a win over Stanislav Nedkov in Macau. The fight was declared a no-contest and Silva was banned for six months.Silva admitted to doping and tampering with his urine at a UFC 125 drug test. He said he did it because he injured his back in advance of a January 2011 fight against Brandon (The Truth) Vera. Silva won the fight, which was turned into a no-contest after the failed drug test.The Nevada State Athletic Commission had alleged he submitted a specimen that was inconsistent with human urine before the bout. Silva was banned for a year and fined US$33,750.UFC president Dana White initially washed his hands of Silva when the Florida charges were laid.When this thing went down, I said hed never fight in the UFC again, White told ufc.com in early September. When I watched it unfold on TV and heard of the charges, it didnt look good for Thiago Silva. But he was acquitted of all charges. How do you not let the guy fight again?White said at the time that Silva deserves a chance to make a living.He went through the legal process and came out of it untainted, White said. He deserves to be able to make a living again. Hes back under contract.That changed Friday.The UFC did not detail Johnsons issue other than to say: We are aware of the situation involving Anthony Johnson. As a result, we are suspending him indefinitely.We are using a third-party law firm to conduct a formal investigation and once we have more information, we’ll determine whether further course of action is necessary.Johnson tweeted the lengths ppl will go just to tell a (deleted) lie is ridiculous.The 30-year-old Johnson had won his last two fights against good opposition as a light-heavyweight after returning to the UFC. His previous career as a UFC welterweight had been up and down with problems making weight. Nike Blazer Shoes Online . According to a report from ESPN, the veteran safety has signed another one-year deal with the team Raiders, the team that drafted him, and who he returned to last year after a long stint with the Green Bay Packers. Nike Blazer Shoes For Sale . The Philadelphia Eagles acquired running back Darren Sproles from the New Orleans Saints for a fifth-round draft pick on Tuesday. http://www.wholesalenikeblazer.com/ . -- Canada played to expectation up until halftime. GENEVA -- Roger Federer eased to victory over Mikhail Kukushkin on Friday, bringing Switzerland level at 1-1 with Kazakhstan in the Davis Cup quarterfinals. Federers 6-4, 6-4, 6-2 win in less than two hours restored order for the 15,000 Swiss fans who saw Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka surprisingly lose the opening singles match. "I was very satisfied with my performance," Federer said. "It doesnt change in terms of being 1-0 up or down -- I have to make sure I played my match." Wawrinka, ranked No. 3 after his first Grand Slam title, was beaten 7-6 (5), 6-2, 3-6, 7-6 (5) by 64th-ranked Andrey Golubev. Federer and Wawrinka, doubles champions at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, are scheduled to team up Saturday against Kazakh doubles pair Aleksandr Nedovyesov and Evgeny Korolev. "Clearly I am available if (captain) Severin (Luethi) wants me to play," Federer said after beating the 56th-ranked Kukushkin. The winner will face Britain or Italy in the semifinals in September. Italy leads 1-0 after a rain-affected first day, though Andy Murray leads Andreas Seppi 6-4, 5-5 in a singles rubber which will resume Saturday. Swiitzerland is aiming to reach its first semifinal since 2003 in pursuit of a first Davis Cup title. Nike Blazer Clearance. Wawrinka received a huge ovation stepping on court at the Palexpo indoor arena for his first match in Switzerland since becoming a Grand Slam champion in January. However, there was a stunned near-silence when Golubev converted his sixth match point with an overhead winner. The third-ranked Wawrinka acknowledged starting "a little bit tight, a little bit nervous." "When Im in that position I know that I dont move so well," he said, after making 70 unforced errors and converting just one of his 10 break points. The Swiss No. 1 also smashed his racket on the hard-court surface in frustration during the second set. Golubev, who lost to Wawrinka in the first round in Australia, overcame his early nerves to win a first-set tiebreak. "I tried to be always aggressive, didnt give him too much time," he said. Wawrinka, who played in a 5-0 loss against Kazakhstan in 2010, said the heavily favoured Swiss would not be complacent. "We didnt come here thinking it was going to be an easy tie," he said. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

SAN FRANCISCO -- Now that he has a stock tied to his football career, San Francisco 49ers tight end Vernon Davis is thinking mor
ARLINGTON, Texas -- Peyton Manning spent all afternoon putting the Broncos in the end zone during a wild shootout with Tony Romo

[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz