::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe:::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

PORTLAND, Oregon - The MLS All-Star game was an entertaining affair on Wednesday night at Providence Park in Portland, as the ho

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 13.01.2019 04:43

PORTLAND, Oregon - The MLS All-Star game was an entertaining affair on Wednesday night at Providence Park in Portland, as the hosts staged a second half comeback to defeat Bayern Munich by a score of 2-1. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Sale . Goals from the New York Red Bulls Bradley Wright-Phillips and the Los Angeles Galaxys Landon Donovan saw the All-Stars overcome a wonderful Robert Lewandowski first half volley for the Germans. Purists are critical of the All-Star game; they believe that a mid-season fixture can only result in fatigue for the players at best, or injury and a lengthy spell on the sidelines at worst. Yet the game was played at a surprisingly lively pace, as Bayern showed their class early on. Regarded as one of the best club teams in world football, Bayern were excellent in the opening 45 minutes. Swiss international Xherdan Shaqiri pulled the strings for Bayern in a central attacking midfield role, while the duo of Lewandowski and the ageless Claudio Pizarro caused havoc with their movement up front. That Bayern were only up 1-0 at the break was down to some desperate defending and heroic goalkeeping from the All-Stars. Wholesale changes at the half for the hosts made the second half a sight to behold. Wright-Phillips, the leading goalscorer in MLS right now, hammered a strike past Tom Starke in the Bayern goal to bring the All-Stars level in the 51st minute before 14-time All-Star Donovan scored the games winner in the 70th minute, latching on to a Diego Valeri cross before calmly beating substitute – and German World Cup winner – Manuel Neuer in the Bayern goal. The game even had a bit of bite to it in the second half, as Osvaldo Alonso and Canadian international Will Johnson made their presence felt in midfield, putting in the requisite crunching tackles that we have come to expect from both players. Bayern Munich manager Pep Guardiola was not a happy man at the final whistle – in part because of the rough treatment his star players came in for in the second half but also, Im sure, because he simply hates losing, regardless of the "friendliness" of the competition. It was a highly entertaining match in front of a raucous crowd – if youve never been to watch a game in Portland, put it on your bucket list because you wont regret it – but it would be foolish to draw any sweeping conclusions about the state of the game in North America from one result. Pre-season training is for players to find their form and fitness, and Bayern Munichs objective in this game was entirely different to the All-Stars. A glance at the Bayern bench in the first half showed just what a stunning wealth of talent Guardiola has at his disposal. World Cup winners like Neuer, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Thomas Müller, Jerome Boateng, Philipp Lahm and Mario Götze all entered the match in the second half for a short appearance, as did Dutch star Arjen Robben. Their brief cameos delighted the sellout crowd more than they did anything to rescue Bayern from defeat. The All-Stars looked a reasonably cohesive bunch – something that cannot always be said for such squads. Far too often, players in such games look like they have only just met, which is often the truth. Credit has to go to All-Star head coach Caleb Porter for scrambling together a simple, yet effective, game plan on such short notice. For the purists, dont expect this game (or the midseason "friendly" that is popular with MLS clubs) to go away any time soon. MLS is still in its infancy as a league, and the general consensus is that such games are growing the awareness of MLS around the world. My advice to you is to do what Luke Wileman and I did on Wednesday night – sit back, enjoy the ride and marvel at the talents of some world-class players on display. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Wholesale . -- Top-ranked Stacy Lewis birdied the last three holes and five of the final six Thursday for an 8-under 64 and a share of the lead with Mi Jung Hur in the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Websites . And fellow Leaf, Jake Gardiner, hiking in Whistler. http://www.cheapairjordan1uk.com/ . They are back to a game above .500 on the year and back to .500 on the road. It was their 10th extra time game of the year, and only the second one that did not got to a shootout. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Panthers Pro Bowl defensive end Greg Hardy was released from jail on $17,000 bond Wednesday, one day after being arrested on charges of assault on a female and communicating threats. Hardy left jail wearing sweatpants and a black tank top. He did not speak to reporters. Charlotte Mecklenburg County Judge Rebecca Thorne Tin called Hardy a potential threat and ordered him not to have any contact with the accuser and to attend three Alcoholic Anonymous meetings per week. In the arrest warrant, the 24-year-old accuser alleges Hardy threw her on a pile of guns and threatened to kill her. She filed a protective restraining order against Hardy on Wednesday, saying he attacked her in his apartment and "picked me up and threw me into the tile tub area in the bathroom" and that she "has bruises from head to toe." She also says in the filing that the 6-foot-4, 290-pound Hardy pulled her by the hair and "was screaming he was going to kill me, break my arms and other threats." She says Hardy choked her with both hands around her throat before picking her up and throwing her onto a couch "covered with assault rifles and/or shotguns" and "bragged that the guns were loaded." "He threatened to shoot me if I went to the media or reported his assault to anyone," she says. She says Hardy has approximately 25 to 30 firearms in his downtown Charlotte apartment, including an AK-47. She says she eventually got out of the apartment, where she ran into Charlotte Mecklenburg police. Hardys attorney, Chris Fialko, refuted those allegations Wednesday. He argued in court -- and later outside the courtroom -- that Hardy and Sammy Curtis, his administrative assistant, were attacked by the accuser, and that it was Hardy who made the 911 call to police at 4:18 a.m. Tuesday. The accusers attorney, Stephen Goodwin, said his client was held down by Curtis and prevented from calling police. Goodwin called Fialkos claim that Hardy was the one attacked by the accuser false. "The physical evidence doesnt even come close to matching that," Goodwin said. There were conflicting reports from 911 calls obtained by The Associated Press on Wednesday night from the Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department. On a call made by Hardy, the NFL player can be heard saying, "t;My assistant is trying to restrain her and shes trying to break free and hit me with her heel. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Online. Im literally running around the table right now." Hardy also mentions in the call that he thinks the accuser is "on coke or something. I dont know. Shes been drinking. I dont know what shes on, man." In another call by someone at the players condominium, an unidentified woman tells the operator that the woman had been beaten for more than 30 minutes. "Hes beating her (butt) in there. Some girls getting her (butt) beat upstairs and I heard it. And I seen it. Hes beating her (butt) right now." Goodwin said Hardy and the accuser, who the lawyer said works as a waitress in Charlotte, were in a relationship and previously lived together. They were not living together at the time of the incident, which occurred at an "after hours" party. Goodwin said he doesnt know what sparked the fight, but Tin stated in the courtroom that both parties were drinking alcohol. Judge Tin said the court was "very concerned" about the bruises on the accusers neck and back. Hardy spent Tuesday night in jail and appeared in court Wednesday wearing an orange jump suit. The incident began early Tuesday morning. Police said patrol officers responded to a domestic violence assault call at 4:18 a.m. Hardy tied a franchise record with 15 sacks last season for the leagues second-ranked defence. He had 11 sacks in 2012. That production convinced the salary-cap strapped Panthers to make Hardy their franchise player at $13.116 million for one season. Hardy signed the teams offer sheet in March. The Panthers said in a statement Tuesday they were "very disappointed" to learn of the allegations and planned to investigate. Hardys NFL agent, Drew Rosenhaus, was in the courtroom but declined comment. Hardys next court date is June 27. The Panthers organization is particularly sensitive to domestic violence issues. In 2001, Panthers wide receiver Rae Carruth was found guilty of conspiring to murder his girlfriend, Cherica Adams, who was carrying his child. Carruth was sentenced to 18 to 24 years in prison. Hardys court appearance occurred on the same day the Panthers hosted a breakfast at their stadium for "Men For Change," a group that serves victims of domestic violence. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

ST. [url=http://www.airjordan5canada.com/]Jordan 5 For Sale Canada[/url] . PETERSBURG, Fla. - Derek Jeter almost felt as if he w
RALEIGH, N. [url=http://www.nikefreeuk.com/]Nike Free Clearance Online[/url] .C. -- The Washington Capitals arent used to late-s

[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz