::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe:::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

PARIS - Andre-Pierre Gignac scored from the penalty spot early in the second half for second-place Marseille to beat Evian 1-0 a

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 11.01.2019 06:48

PARIS - Andre-Pierre Gignac scored from the penalty spot early in the second half for second-place Marseille to beat Evian 1-0 and keep the pressure on French league leader Lyon on Saturday. Nike Air Force 1 Wholesale Uk .The penalty was awarded in the 49th minute after veteran midfielder Cedric Barbosa barged into winger Dimitri Payet. France striker Gignac drove a low shot under the body of goalkeeper Benjamin Leroy for his 14th league goal.Marseille, which had lost two of its past three league games, needed to win after title rival Paris Saint-Germains 1-0 win at home to Rennes on Friday.This hard-fought win keeps Marseille level on points with PSG — both sides have the same goal difference, too — and one point behind Lyon, which faces a tough match at Monaco on Sunday.Marseille coach Marcelo Bielsa was disappointed with his teams lack of creativity.The goal difference today should have been more in our favour, Bielsa said. In the last 30 minutes, the teams were pretty even and we didnt get many chances.While Marseilles away form has been awful — with no win on the road for the past eight games — the home form remains impressive.The Stade Velodrome crowd helps Marseille pick up points, Evian coach Pascal Dupraz said. All of our efforts today were undone by that penalty.Lille could not bounce back after two consecutive losses and was held to 1-1 at Nantes. The visitors opened the scoring in the first half after Kevin Koubembas pass in the back of a lethargic defence deflected into midfielder Jonathan Delaplaces path. Delaplace fired home with a powerful strike from close range.But Oswaldo Vizcarrondo levelled 10 minutes from time with a header from a corner.After an awful start to the season, Bastia continued on the road of recovery with a 1-1 draw at struggling Lens, and extended its unbeaten league run to six matches.Sixth-place Montpellier was held to a goalless draw at Lorient; striker Aleksandar Pesic scored his fifth goal this season to give Toulouse a 1-0 win over Reims, and last-place Metz failed to win for an 11th straight league match in a 0-0 draw with Nice.Marseille wasted an early chance to go ahead when defender Brice Djadjedje missed the target with a free header in the 10th minute after Gignac picked him out with a cross to the far post.Gignacs goal settled a tense match where Payet was Marseilles most impressive performer, and he went close shortly before the break with a rising drive from the right that just cleared the crossbar.Midfielder Alaixys Romao missed the chance to make it 2-0 with 15 minutes remaining, blazing over from close range after Payets free kick caused confusion in Evians defence.In Sundays other games, Saint-Etienne goes to Normandy to play Caen and Bordeaux faces Guingamp. Air Force 1 Clearance Uk . J.J. Hardy drove in a run for the Orioles, who bounced back from an 8-4 loss in the series opener on Friday. Fresh off the 15-day disabled list, Derrek Lee went 2-for-4 with two runs scored. Jake Arrieta (7-3) gave up three runs on five hits over six innings to pick up the win. Cheap Air Force 1 Shoes Wholesale . Calgary finished atop the CFL standings with a 14-4 record and earned the right to host the West Division final at McMahon Stadium on Nov. http://www.cheapairforce1uksale.com/ . The ongoing funk on penalty kill and an unusually quiet night on home ice for the power play divided the Leafs from the Bruins at the ACC in a rare Sunday night affair.MONTREAL -- Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard says she had no problem with a controversial question she fielded at last months Australian Open, moments after the biggest win of her career. The 19-year-old from Westmount, Que., had just become the first Canadian to reach a Grand Slam semifinal in 30 years when she was asked by an on-court female interviewer who she would like to date, if she could choose anyone in the world. Many observers quickly deemed the question sexist, with some asking whether a similar query would ever be put to a male athlete. The exchange attracted even more attention because Bouchard, apparently caught off guard by the question, blurted out an unexpected response on live TV: "Um, Justin Bieber?" Her reference to the Canadian pop star seemed to be tongue-in-cheek. Bouchard, who will represent Canada at this weekends Federation Cup in Montreal, said Wednesday she thought the question was all in good fun and she was happy to play along. "I think it was a fine question, you know, I think its entertainment for the fans," Bouchard said when asked at a Fed Cup news conference if she thought the Australian Open question was sexist. "It was actually a fan question, so at the end of the day, its for the fans and, if thats what theyre curious about, well thats fine by me." The No. 19-ranked Bouchard said she might like to know more herself about who, for example, a certain soccer player would want to date. Sometimes, she added, it can be fun to handle questions about something other than tennis because the answers might interest a broader audience. When asked if she thought a male athlete might receive a similar question, Bouchard didnt directly respond, saying the fact shes a younger player might explain why she got such a query. &qquot;You know, they wouldnt ask Roger Federer that question -- obviously, hes married and has kids," she said, referring to the 32-year-old Swiss tennis legend. Cheap Air Force 1 Uk. . "But I dont know, maybe, I think they should (ask) other single tennis players. Why not?" The question came after Bouchard, who was the 30th seed at the Australian Open, completed a stunning 5-7, 7-5, 6-2 upset of former world No. 1 Ana Ivanovic. The victory made her the first Canadian to reach the semis at a Grand Slam since Carling Bassett-Seguso at the 1984 U.S. Open. Bouchards impressive run in Melbourne came to an end a couple of days later when she lost 6-2, 6-4 to fourth-seeded Li Na of China in the semifinal. But her accomplishments caught the attention of tennis fans in Canada and abroad, including a group of a dozen or so raucous Aussies who became her unofficial cheering section at every match. The group, which dubbed itself the "Genie Army," wore T-shirts that spelled her name, belted out cheers composed just for her and tossed stuffed animals to her on the court following each of her appearances. Bouchard was asked Wednesday about how much things have changed since her emergence at the Australian Open, where some commentators called her next big thing in womens tennis and a potential future Grand Slam tournament champion. "For sure theres been more attention and I think it comes with the job," said Bouchard, who added that more people now recognize her on the street. "It just shows, you know, if you have success on court, youll get attention off the court. But my first priority is tennis and I focus on that and make sure I get everything I need to do done. "And then if theres other attention off the court, well, thats a good thing." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

SAN ANTONIO -- Phil Mickelson made the cut on the number in the Texas Open on Friday, blasting out of a greenside water hazard t
PORTLAND, Ore. [url=http://www.airmax720cheap.com/]Wholesale Air Max 720[/url] . - Nicolas Petan had a hat trick as the Portland

[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz