::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe:::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys[

#1 von dasg234 , 04.01.2019 10:37

The concern about repeated head trauma in football is filtering from the NFL into the youth ranks and on Sept. 1, a class-action lawsuit was filed against Pop Warner football and USA Football. One of the lead plaintiffs is Kimberly Archie, whose son, Paul Bright Jr., played Pop Warner from 1997 to 2004 and was found to have CTE after his death following an automobile accident in 2014.The New York Times took a look at what the suit could mean for the future of youth football. (Pop Warner did not return calls from espnW for comment on the suit.)Even before her sons posthumous diagnosis, Archie was an activist when it came to safety in sports; her daughter, Tiffani, sustained injuries while participating in cheerleading. Archie, who lives in Los Angeles, talked to espnW about now being at the forefront of the discussion.espnW: When did you become aware of the issue of brain trauma in youth sports?Kimberly Archie: It really happened in August of 2005, when a girl named Ashley Burns, an incoming freshman, died at cheerleading practice. [My daughter and Burns] both went to Medford so when I saw the headline it said 14-year-old Medford cheerleader dies and I thought, that could be our family. It started with cheerleading.espnW: Did you ever see yourself as an activist?KA: Even before my son died I said why us? Why me? I was trying to run from it, and the next thing I knew I was taking legal classes. I heard my calling long before, but do I want to be the face of CTE?espnW: Before your son died, did you suspect that he was experiencing longer-term trauma?KA: I did radio interviews, and because I was a voice out in public I didnt want to say in public I think he has CTE, but I did discuss the hits to the head and how disturbing it is. [As someone working on the issue and talking to NFL players] you learn the patterns, the position they played, the symptoms, the types of hits they took, because they take a lot. You see the early signs -- is that CTE or some form of neurological dysfunction? The early signs can be confusing. It was something I worried about.espnW: Knowing what you did, did that change how you experienced the worst moment?KA: We were a typical family, we never thought it would happen to us. Its heartbreaking and it takes all the wind out of your sails. It literally sucks the life out of you.espnW: Have you gotten criticism over the years?KA: It shouldnt be a political issue, an age issue or a gender issue. Everyone should want to protect kids and their future. I get called a liberal all the time, but Im not a Democrat; Im a Republican. I was a Republican in fifth grade. Im not some helicopter mom. I have three kids and I was single for part of that and I didnt have time to be a helicopter parent. But I dont want to give them an injury they cant do anything about.If you get tennis elbow, they have a surgery for that, but what can you do with CTE? Nothing is worse than brain damage. Whether we learn its one in 100 or one in 1,000, moms dont want to play Russian roulette with their children.espnW: What is next for you?KA: Right now Save Your Brain is a big focus, right now working with all the families and working to get brain trauma out of youth sports. ... Moms are going to step up and do it. I dont care if its headers in soccer or checking in hockey, kids shouldnt be learning about this from volunteer coaches. Nike Sb Shoes For Cheap . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Nike Sb Clearance Sale . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No. http://www.nikesbcheap.com/ . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. Cheap Wholesale Nike Sb Shoes . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. Nike Shoes Sb For Sale . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. body.device-phone table.inline-table div.rankingsTableWrapper { margin: 0px} body.device-phone table.inline-table div.full-width-element { left: 0px} table.inline-table div.rankingsTableWrapper table tr td { background-color: #fbfbfb ;}Editors note: These rankings will be updated throughout the week, so check back frequently.dddddddddddd Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

p://www.cheapangelsjersey.com/]Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Ang
Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapangelsjersey.co

[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz