::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe:::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

WASHINGTON -- Dirk Nowitzki is the 13th-leading scorer in NBA history. [url=http://www.wholesaleairjordan1.com/]Wholesale Air Jo

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 22.12.2018 06:54

WASHINGTON -- Dirk Nowitzki is the 13th-leading scorer in NBA history. Wholesale Air Jordan 1 For Sale . On Wednesday night, in his words, he was reduced to "an expensive decoy." Nowitzki was held to a season-low nine points, and missed 11 of 14 shots from the field, but the Dallas Mavericks still beat the Washington Wizards 87-78. Monta Ellis scored 16 of his 23 points in the second half and Vince Carter had 13 as the Mavericks won despite equaling their season low in points. "It was an ugly game. I think we set the NBA back a couple years today," Nowitzki said. He rolled his left ankle in the games first minute, for "probably the 200th time in my career," Nowitzki said. "It was obvious that I wasnt moving well. I didnt get any elevation on my jumper." The key to the game was Dallas holding Washington scoreless for more than 4 minutes late in the game. The Wizards led 74-70 with 4:58 to play, but the Mavericks scored nine straight points on a 3-pointer by Carter, a hook shoot by Brandan Wright, two free throws by Carter and a jumper by Ellis to give Dallas a 79-74 lead with 2:14 to play. Washington didnt score again until John Wall, who led the Wizards with 22 points, made two free throws with 46 seconds to play. The Mavericks won despite shooting just 38.5 per cent, but they held Washington to 37.5 per cent. "It was a beautiful game," Dallas coach Rick Carlisle laughed. "It was such a competitive game, up and down the stretch, whoever won was going to be the survivor." Trevor Booker had 10 points and a career-high 19 rebounds for Washington. "We wasted a good defensive effort," coach Randy Wittman said. It was Dallas fourth straight win on the road and their eighth straight over the Wizards (14-15), who failed in their attempt to rise above .500 for the first time since Oct. 31, 2009. It was the second time this season Washington failed to get over the .500 mark. "Its a great opportunity in front of us, and we continue to get there and we just lay an egg in the next game," Wizards guard Bradley Beal said. Beal, who shot 4 for 13, was pleased that Washington thwarted Nowitzki. "Whenever you can hold a great scorer like that down to a minimum, you always love your chances," Beal said. Ellis, who signed with the Mavericks as a free agent last summer, was a career 77 per cent free throw shooter. This season, hes boosted his percentage to 83, and on Wednesday made 9 of 10. "I thought tonight was Monta Ellis best game with us. He had such great command of the game offensively. He was under control, he was finding people," Carlisle said. Ellis hit all six of his free throws in the fourth quarter. "I want to get better, for that opportunity down the stretch to make those free throws, because I know theyre going to put the ball in my hands," Ellis said. In its last game, Dallas escaped with a win at Minnesota on Monday. On Tuesday, the NBA released a statement saying that the Timberwolves Kevin Love should have been awarded two free throws late in a two-point Mavericks win. Shawn Marion should have been assessed a foul, the NBA said. The Mavericks finished the first quarter Wednesday on a 15-5 run to take a 25-20 lead. Washington went on a 9-0 run to take a 36-35 lead with 3:48 to play in the first half. The Wizards led 42-39 at halftime. The Wizards led through nearly the entire third quarter, surrendering the lead briefly on a 9-0 Dallas run, but led 61-59 after three. Wall, who had seven rebounds and five assists, but tied a season high with seven turnovers, left the court with about 3 minutes to play in the first quarter. His left eye was cut and after the game he continued to wear a bandage. Wall said he was elbowed in the eye in a scrum, but wasnt sure who hit him. "I just know there was four of us down there," Wall said. NOTES: Carlisle declined comment on the NBAs statement about Mondays game. ... Washington swingman Glen Rice, who had surgery on his right wrist last month, had the sutures removed from it Tuesday, Wittman said. ... This was the second consecutive year the Mavericks and Wizards played on New Years Day in Washington. Cheap Air Jordan 1 USA . As TSN reported Thursday, the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport is under intense pressure from the federal government to focus drug testing on athletes who compete in international events representing Canada. Since funding for the tests has been frozen and the cost of testing can eclipse $1,000 per test, university athletes in a number of sports are being tested less often. Cheap Air Jordan 1 . Rockhold." Known as an aggressive striker, Belfort (23-10) instead paced himself as the engaged in the early going and showed restraint by not overcommitting against the larger Rockhold (10-2). But when the opportunity presented itself, Belfort delivered an incredible spinning heel kick that landed flush on Rockholds chin and sent him toppling to the floor. http://www.wholesaleairjordan1.com/ . However, after review it became clear Kadri kicked the puck in.MELBOURNE, Australia - In what she describes as her new life, Li Na is dealing with morning sickness, hoping for a baby girl and dreaming of becoming a housewife. The two-time Grand Slam champion says she will try not to tell her future child that she was once one of the worlds best tennis players.Not that she regrets a moment of her tennis career. If she could go back, Li wouldnt change a thing. Her life and career until now, she said, have been perfect.A day after making a centre-court appearance to publicly announce her pregnancy, the recently retired 32-year-old Li reflected on how difficult it was to leave the sport but said that she had been thinking about retirement for a long time and now feels at peace with her decision.If I have a next life, I will still choose tennis, Li told reporters Tuesday on the sidelines of the Australian Open. It was a very tough decision for me to make, to say good-bye to tennis. But I think now I just have to continue to do what Im doing, to take care of our family.Coming back to Melbourne marked a full circle in the life of Li. She returned to the Australian Open on Monday but not to defend her title, instead she came onto centre court to announce she and her husband, Jiang Shan, were expecting their first child this summer.Later, she posted a message on Facebook saying she chose to deliver the baby news on Rod Laver Arena because of the special connection she felt with the Australian crowd. It was here she made her first breakthrough in 2011, becoming the first Asian to reach a Grand Slam final, and where she gained wide popularity with post-match interviews that doubled as stand-up comedy routines peppered with wisecracks about her husband and former coach. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Free Shipping. In characteristic good humour, Li told reporters Tuesday that there were upsides to retirement, which she announced in September in the wake of a fourth knee operation.At least now I dont have to answer what goals I have for this year, Li said, laughing. I feel more relaxed. No stressing anymore. Right now, I think Im much happier.Li has kept busy since her retirement — she has been travelling with her husband and making plans to open her own tennis academy in China, where she is credited with single-handedly boosting interest in the sport of tennis. The WTA, which runs the womens tennis tour, has described Li as a trailblazer in the game and the continent. She became the first Chinese player to win a WTA title, the first to break into the top 20 and the first player from Asia to win a major. She reached a career-high ranking of No. 2 in 2014 before retiring.For now, the focus will be on family.Our new life just started a couple months ago, she said. I still have morning sickness.She doesnt know if its a boy or a girl but I prefer (a) she, Li said. Asked if she plans to teach her child how to play tennis, she said only if she was asked.I try to dont tell them I was the tennis player, she said in broken English and with a straight face. Its pretty simple. I wish them happy and healthy, thats it.Tennis was my job, its not their job you know. I think everyone has (their own) personality, she said, adding that she highly doubted her husband would be changing diapers but she was OK with that.I think my dream is to be a housewife, she said, adding that they hadnt planned ahead to have a child. It happened, she snapped her fingers, Just like this. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Regina, SK - With just a single win on the season, the Montreal Alouettes will challenge the defending Grey Cup champion Saskatc
WASHINGTON -- The Washington Nationals placed Gio Gonzalez on the 15-day disabled list Sunday because of inflammation in his pit

[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz