::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe:::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

When you walk out there and you hear those screaming kids

#1 von dasg234 , 19.12.2018 15:33

SALT LAKE CITY -- The national player of the year is heading to Utah. The Jazz obtained Trey Burke in a draft night deal with the Minnesota Timberwolves, who selected the Michigan point guard with the ninth pick in exchange for Utahs two first-rounders. Burke was told hed go as high as second in the draft and he started getting nervous. "My mind was pretty much everywhere. I was just ready to figure out where I was going to finally end up. Now that Im at Utah, Im definitely thrilled for the opportunity," Burke said. Burke is a pure pick-and-roll player who was the consensus national player of the year as a sophomore after leading the Wolverines to the national championship game. As part of the deal, the Jazz took UCLA swingman Shabazz Muhammad at No. 14 and Louisville centre and Senegal native Gorgui Dieng at No. 21 for the Timberwolves. Also, a person with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press that the Nuggets traded Frenchman Rudy Gobert, whom they selected with the 27th pick, to the Jazz for cash and the 46th pick. The Jazz missed out on the playoffs for the second time in three years last season and have a young core of players that includes Alec Burks, Gordon Hayward, Enes Kanter and Derrick Favours that should benefit from the arrival of Burke. The Jazz have just six players on the roster with guaranteed contracts for 2013-14, none of them point guards. Burke won the Bob Cousy Award given annually to the nations best point guard. He averaged 18.6 points and 6.7 assists last season when he led the Wolverines to their first Final Four since 1993. Burke, who is small for an NBA guard at 6-foot-1, is known as a playmaker and often played his best in big games. He took care of the ball with a 3-to-1 assist-to-turnover ratio while crafting a reputation as one of college basketballs finest passers but his size may have led to his slide on the draft board. "I think the type of player that I am, I definitely get motivated by things like that," Burke said. "Teams passing up on me. Not knowing what to expect at the end of the day. So I definitely think it will motivate me." Scouts say Burke is most proficient running an offence featuring the pick-and-roll, a staple of the Jazz offence since the days of John Stockton and Karl Malone. "I know I have some really good shooters around me," Burke said. "I think with the guys that the Jazz already have, we can get up and down the floor as well. But I think Im going to be a guy thats going to bring the winning mentality to the team, that can make plays." The crowd watching the draft at Energy Solutions Arena stood and cheered when the trade was announced. In the first draft with general manager Dennis Lindsey at the helm, the Jazz made a bold move to fill a need. Lindsey, who was the assistant general manager for the San Antonio Spurs for five seasons before moving to the Jazz last season, brought nearly 70 players into Salt Lake City for workouts in the weeks before the draft in an unprecedented commitment to pre-draft, customized evaluations. Burke, however, was not one of those who made a visit to Utah. Once he arrives, the Jazz hope he makes an immediate impact. Gobert, on the other hand, may need a period of development before he brings his 7-foot-9 wingspan (the longest ever recorded at the NBA draft combine) and rebounding skills to Utah. Wholesale Air Max Sale Outlet . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. Wholesale Air Max . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. http://www.airmaxauthentic.com/ . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. Wholesale Air Max China . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Cheap Wholesale Air Max Shoes . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. AUSTIN, Texas -- Freshman Joyner Holmes arrived at Texas with a big reputation. After a slow start on Wednesday, Holmes showed why.The forward scored 20 of her 22 points during the final three quarters to lead No. 8 Texas past Houston Baptist 98-46.Among the top recruits in the country, the 6-foot-3 Holmes went 8 of 17 from the field with nine rebounds and three blocks in 22 minutes.Holmes could have scored more, but she missed several shots early from close range.Im going get in the gym and start making layups, said Holmes, of Cedar Hill, Texas.Brooke McCarty had 16 points and Ariel Atkins and Jada Underwood each scored 11 for Texas (1-1).Lauren Calver led Houston Baptist (0-2) with 11 points, followed by Amanda Johnson with 10.Texas led 19-3 and forced five turnovers in the first four minutes. The Huskies finished the first quarter with eight turnovers -- which Texas turned into 16 points -- but trailed by only 11 after making four 3-pointers.Texas led 57-21 at halftime. Houston Baptist finished with 25 turnovers.Texas encountered a reality check on Monday night on national television, losing 71-59 at No. 11 Stanford. Holmes finished with just three points and three rebounds in 17 minutes against the Cardinal, and other Texas players struggled as well.Holmes is among four new Longhorns who played in the first two games.We do have some things we have to dramatically improve on, Texas coach Karen Aston said. You cant discount jitters in the way we played at Stanford. Some of them need to pay more attention in practice, and they need to pay more attention to detail. Some of them had a little of that `this is my first game look.BIG PICTTUREHouston Baptist: Coach Donna Finnie has a young team with five freshmen and four sophomores.dddddddddddd Theyve already faced top-10 teams in their first two games -- the Huskies lost by 75 points at No. 2 Baylor on Friday. Houston Baptist will move back to its own weight class for most of the remaining non-conference season and in the Southland Conference.People must think were crazy, Finnie said of her tough schedule. I want to test the team early on.Texas: After reaching the NCAA Sweet 16 and Elite 8 the past two seasons, the Longhorns goal is the Final Four in Dallas. The next real test comes Sunday at No. 10 Mississippi State. ... McCarty, a junior, has shifted from shooting guard to point guard after the graduation of Celina Rodrigo. McCarty is averaging 18 points through two games and has converted 6 of 10 3-pointers.MAKE SOME NOISEThe Houston Baptist game was an opportunity for Texas to gain young fans with its annual weekday game. Free tickets were provided to about 5,000 kids from more than 40 elementary schools. Total announced attendance was 6,378.Its always a lot of fun to play this game, Aston said. When you walk out there and you hear those screaming kids, its really exciting. Its community involvement and that is something our players and our program take seriously. Hoping we can get them interested in womens basketball in particular and basketball is a great thing.UP NEXTHouston Baptist: The Huskies host Rice on Saturday.Texas: The Longhorns travel to No. 10 Mississippi State on Sunday. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

name and instant hot streak, he was an immediate fan favo
sjersey.com/]cheap falcons jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.chea

[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz