::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe:::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

days, it probably would have been better for me to throw caution to the wind. I might have lost one or two fights because of it,

#1 von dasg234 , 19.12.2018 15:33

RIO DE JANEIRO -- In an upcoming interview with Vogue magazine, reigning WNBA MVP Elena Delle Donne publicly reveals she is gay and is engaged to her longtime partner.It was just one of those articles where they came into my home, spent a couple days with me, and [fiancee] Amanda [Clifton] is a huge part of my life, Delle Donne, a Chicago Sky star, told reporters in Rio, where she is playing for Team USA. So to leave her out wouldnt have made any sense. Its not a coming out article or anything. Ive been with her for a very long time now, and people who are close to me know that, and thats that.The article states Delle Donne and Clifton were engaged June 2.Even though her relationship is now public, Delle Donne said she still plans to keep her private life private.As the future keeps moving on, I dont plan on having our relationship out in the public and all this media on it, she said, but obviously theres excitement right now because people see it for the first time.In hindsight, there were clues that they were engaged in plain sight even before Wednesdays news. Weeks ago, a photo of Clifton was posted on social media showing her next to a sign that read, Will You Marry Me? and a caption that read, I obviously said yes!The couple has been photographed frequently together in the past, too. But, as Delle Donne explained, respect for Cliftons privacy contributed to them not formally discussing their relationship before now.I decided Im not at all going to hide anything, Delle Donne said.She added that her Sky teammates have known about the relationship.They know Amanda, Delle Donne said. Shes always around. Its nothing crazy.Delle Donne is now at least the third member of the U.S. Olympic womens basketball team to announce her same-sex marriage. In May 2015, center Brittney Griner was married to fellow WNBA player Glory Johnson (though Griner filed for divorce less than a month later). Two months earlier, Seimone Augustus married aspiring actress LaTaya Varnier -- but not before Team USA coach Geno Auriemma took time during a three-day national team camp to give Augustus some impromptu dancing lessons for her wedding.Sue Bird, who is also a member of Team USA, said shes definitely proud of her Olympic teammate and pleased that Delle Donnes disclosure isnt as big of a deal as it could have been in years past.Thats probably the best part of the story is that its not a huge deal anymore, Bird said. Definitely from a personal standpoint but from a society stand point, thats where we wanted to get. We wanted be in this place where its not a big deal. We want to be in this place where you dont even have to make an announcement. Its a non-issue to me in a lot of ways.The U.S. womens team opens Olympic play on Sunday. Cheap Nike Soccer Jerseys . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. http://www.cheapsoccerjerseysbywholesale.com/ . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. Cheap Soccer Jerseys China . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. Wholesale Adidas Soccer Jerseys . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. UFC light heavyweight Ryan Bader had no intention of pursuing free agency in 2016, but when it came time to negotiate his next contract, the same two words kept coming up: Why not?Bader (21-5) is scheduled to face Antonio Rogerio Nogueira on Saturday in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The bout will headline UFC Fight Night -- and represents the final fight of his contract.According to Bader, the UFC offered him a new four-fight deal, but the terms just didnt excite him. The 33-year-old is approaching his 20th UFC appearance, and hes willing to at least explore what else is out there.The UFCs offer was par for the course -- nothing crazy or anything that made us say, Oh man, we need to take this! Bader told ESPN.com. It was one of those things where we were in a position to say, Why not fight out the contract? It doesnt mean Im leaving the UFC, but why not see what happens?There were times where I wasnt happy and we needed to renegotiate, like when I was on The Ultimate Fighter contract and they wanted me to fight Rampage [Quinton Jackson] in Japan. There was stuff like that. Sponsorship-wise, I took a hit with the Reebok deal. Im in a weird spot, though I cant bitch too much. But we all want more money for what we do.Baders contract situation adds a wrinkle to this weekend, which, to be frank, initially lacked a little significance.Although Nogueira (22-7) looked good in a first-round knockout over Patrick Cummins in May, a win over the Brazilian would do almost nothing for Baders stock in the 205-pound division. Theres also the fact hes already beat him once. The two met in 2010, with Bader taking a unanimous decision.If you look at it as far as a sequence of who Ive fought, this matchup might nnot make the most sense, Bader said.dddddddddddd But when youre in training camp, every fight feels super important. To get where I want to go, I have to win. I do already have a win over him, and hes a little older now, but hes still a crafty, dangerous veteran.Fighting out of Arizona, Bader says he felt extremely relaxed during his last fight, a second-round knockout over Ilir Latifi in September. Between 2013 and 2015, Bader won five decisions in a row, which he says actually put an enormous amount of pressure on him to keep the streak going.He says he took very few risks because of that, and that showed a little in a quick knockout loss to Anthony Johnson in January. Now, Bader says hes taking chances and looking for knockouts, which would probably lead him to a title shot faster than a long streak of decisions anyway.Its one of those things, I won five fights in a row and didnt get a title shot, Bader said. Im not entirely focused on going out there and getting the win, per se. When I was on my winning streak, I was fighting a certain way because I was telling myself, If youre going to get a title shot, you absolutely cannot lose.Now, Im taking more risks. Im freed up more. Its a fun mindset to be in. Looking back on it now, especially with the way people are getting title shots these days, it probably would have been better for me to throw caution to the wind. I might have lost one or two fights because of it, or I might have won two or three in a row by knockout and got a title shot already. At that point, I really changed the way I look at things. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

sjersey.com/]cheap falcons jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.chea
el sitting at home with his dog, Quick couldnt get goals at the other end to keep the U.S. from another head-shaking loss.I feel

[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz