::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe:::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The England Womens seamer looks forward to the very first Womens Cricket Week and what is in store. [url=http://www.cheapnuggets

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 19.12.2018 07:55

The England Womens seamer looks forward to the very first Womens Cricket Week and what is in store. Discount Nuggets Jerseys ... Every time I sit down to write about what is going on in the womens game, I seem to find myself talking about firsts. The first set of professional contracts, the first standalone sponsorship deal for England womens cricket, the inaugural Big Bash and Kia Super League this summer, the first time Sky have televised an entire Womens Ashes series, including a Womens Test match for the very first time…And here I go again, another first: this summer will see the first ever Sky Sports Womens Cricket Week! Everyone around the country will get the opportunity to join us and celebrate the womens game - from the grassroots all the way through to the international arena. At risk of repeating myself, its quite refreshing to take a step back from training and have a look at how the game has developed over the past couple of years. As a squad we are probably busier than ever preparing for an exciting 12 months of cricket.The near future sees us playing a home Royal London ODI & NatWest IT20 series against Pakistan, which will be the first time our new captain, Heather Knight, will lead us out into the arena (another first!). Following that, the back end of our summer sees the launch of the Kia Super League, a brand new six team competition with some of the very best womens cricketers from around the world coming together for a round-robin T20 competition in August. Our winter then sees us travel to the West Indies in October and then a trip to Sri Lanka in November. Lots of cricket and plenty to look forward to. All of this is evidence of just how far the womens game has come - overseas tours used to be few and far between - now we regularly have three or four on the bounce. The Sri Lanka tour will involve our final matches in the ICC Womens Championship, which ultimately decides qualification for the ICC Womens World Cup next summer, which by the way, is on home turf. Something else to put in the diary and look forward to. So, as you can see, we have a lot to celebrate during Sky Sports Womens Cricket Week!Girl PowerIts absolutely incredible that Sky Sports will be dedicating an entire week to promoting womens cricket, and hopefully we can inspire women and girls across the country to pick up a bat or ball and give cricket a go. There will be a lot going on around the country and plenty of activities to get involved in. As a Chance to Shine coaching ambassador, I still maintain that there is nothing better than when we get the opportunity to go into schools and give young children a chance to play a sport that we love. It really does take you back to the grassroots and to why you play the game. Before I start a coaching session I often ask how many of the girls play cricket outside of school, and more often than not, very few hands go up. After the session I then ask how many girls would consider going to their local clubs, and have a go there, and its amazing to see so many hands fly up.It is so inspiring and the girls now have so many more opportunities to play. When I was a youngster, there were barely any womens clubs that I could join and hence the reason why I grew up playing boys cricket. But now, there are so many clubs around, its hard to keep count!#WCW2016 Womens sport in general is snowballing in the UK and cricket is a big part of this. So between Saturday July 2 and Friday July 8 I would like to encourage everyone out there to come together and celebrate the womens game. As an England squad, we all absolutely love sharing posts and photos across social media, so during Womens Cricket Week make sure that you share your own cricket celebration on Twitter and Instagram, using the hashtag #WCW2016. There will be a signed England womens playing shirt up for grabs for the best photo, so dont be shy! Also See: Womens Cricket Week Womens cricket home Sportswomen Cricket fixtures/results Cheap Nuggets Jerseys .Y. -- Scott Chandler is returning to Buffalo, where he spent the past three seasons establishing himself as the Bills top pass-catching tight end. Wholesale Nuggets Jerseys Authentic . Serbia captain Bogdan Obradovic said his team will include 9th-ranked Janko Tipsarevic and 27th-ranked Viktor Troicki as he decided to let the top-ranked Djokovic rest. http://www.cheapnuggetsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-malik-beasley-jersey . -- So much for concern that running back Marshawn Lynch would be absent from the Seattle Seahawks minicamp.Tampa Bay, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - The Tampa Bay Lightning placed goaltender Evgeni Nabokov on waivers Sunday. Signed to a one-year contract on July 1, Nabokov is just 3-6-2 with a 3.15 goals against average in 11 games for the Lightning this season. The 14-year veteran has played in 697 career games, compiling a record of 353-227-29-57 with 59 shutouts, a 2.44 GAA aand a . Authentic Jamal Murray Jersey. 911 save percentage. He also owns a 42-42 record with seven shutouts over 86 playoff games Nabokov, an All-Star in 2001 and 2008, won the Calder Memorial Trophy as the leagues top rookie during the 2000-01 season and was a Vezina finalist in 2007-08. To take his roster spot, the team recalled Andrei Vasilevskiy from Syracuse of the AHL. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

CARSON, Calif. [url=http://www.officialdevilsfanstore.com/authentic-eddie-lack-devils-j ersey/]Eddie Lack Jersey[/url] . -- Lando
The Montreal Canadiens will try to stave off elimination in front of their 21,273 faithful at the Bell Centre when they host the

[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz