::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe:::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

CHICAGO -- The Chicago Blackhawks helped their coach reach another milestone by putting forth the kind of buttoned-down, hard-no

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 17.12.2018 06:09

CHICAGO -- The Chicago Blackhawks helped their coach reach another milestone by putting forth the kind of buttoned-down, hard-nosed effort Joel Quenneville admires. Blake Comeau Jersey . But it came with quite a price -- an injury to leading scorer Patrick Kane that is expected to sideline the star forward for about three weeks. Corey Crawford stopped 23 shots for his second shutout this season, backstopping the Blackhawks to a physical 4-0 victory over the St. Louis Blues on Wednesday night that gave Quenneville his 700th NHL win. "Ill take any kind of win, but I certainly liked everything about how we went about tonights game," Quenneville said. "It was a real solid team victory for us, something weve been trying to do against these guys all year." It was a costly victory, though. Kane left the game at 7:56 of the second period, favouring his left leg as he headed to the dressing room following a collision with Brenden Morrow. Kane is expected to miss about three weeks with a lower-body injury, Quenneville said. "Hes a special player," Quenneville said. "Well work our way through this. Its a huge loss for us." Duncan Keith, Andrew Shaw, Marcus Kruger and Ben Smith scored as Chicago ended the league-leading Blues nine-game point streak (8-0-1) and dealt St. Louis its first regulation loss against a Central Division opponent this season. The Blues entered 20-0-2 against division foes and hadnt lost in regulation since a 1-0 defeat at Anaheim on Feb. 28. Quenneville, who previously guided St. Louis and Colorado, has the most wins of any active NHL coach and ranks third all-time behind Al Arbour and Scotty Bowman, now the Blackhawks senior adviser of hockey operations. Crawford earned his 10th career shutout in Chicagos first win against the Blues this season after three losses. After St. Louis set the tone early, the Blackhawks regrouped, pushed back and took charge for the remainder of the game. "Tonight we knew was going to be a tough matchup," Crawford said. "It was physical -- it seems like its always physical against these guys. It felt like a playoff atmosphere." Kane, who has 29 goals and 40 assists, set up Keiths opening goal. His loss tempered one of Chicagos biggest victories this season. "He brings so many things to the table offensively for us," Keith said. "When you have a guy like that out with an injury, you have to look at the positives from it." St. Louis goalie Ryan Miller lost in regulation for the first time since joining the Blues following a trade from Buffalo on Feb. 28. Miller, now 7-1-1 with St. Louis, was replaced by Brian Elliott at 7:58 of the third period after allowing four goals on 27 shots. "We let him out to dry," Blues captain David Backes said. "We could have had three goalies in there on some of them. We just didnt play well in front of him." St. Louis needs one win to clinch a playoff spot for the 38th time in franchise history. But on Wednesday, the Blues got shut down after a solid start. "The first 10 minutes we were really good," coach Ken Hitchcock said. "Then they dialed it up and we started reacting and they took it to us. A good wake-up call." The win moved Chicago one point ahead of Colorado for second in the Central Division and fourth in the Western Conference. The Blackhawks have struggled this season against their top rivals in the Central. Chicago entered Wednesdays game with only one win and five points in eight games against St. Louis and Colorado. Keith scored the only goal in a physical first period on a power play with 58 seconds left. The play got tighter and grittier in the second, and Chicago took a 2-0 lead thanks to Shaws goal on a deflection with 4:25 left in the period. Kruger and Smith scored 2:15 apart in the third period to ice it for Chicago. Notes: Blackhawks C Michal Handzus played in his 1,000th NHL game and was honoured in a pregame ceremony. ... St. Louis RW Vladimir Tarasenko underwent surgery for a right hand injury sustained last Saturday at Nashville in the final minute of the game. He will be re-evaluated in six weeks. ... Blues RW T.J. Oshie returned to the lineup after missing one game for the birth of his first child. ... Chicago LW Brandon Saad sat out his second game with an upper-body injury and is day to day. Joe Colborne Jersey . The league-leading New York Rangers outhit and outmuscled the Maple Leafs during a 3-0 victory on Saturday. Backup goalie Martin Biron stopped all 20 shots he faced to complete a nice workmanlike effort by the visitors. Rob Ramage Jersey . I suppose Sternberg has earned the right to speak out since his Rays, despite one of the lowest payrolls in the Majors at $58 million, are entering the final weekend of the regular season holding down the first Wild Card spot in the American League, one game ahead of Cleveland and two up on Texas. http://www.officialavalanchefanstore.com/authentic-paul-kariya-avalanche-jersey/ .com) - His team lost in the round of 16 of the FCS playoffs, yet Northern Iowa football coach Mark Farley says his team has made a strong case to be voted to the top 5 in the final rankings.James Wade should be taken more seriously as a title contender at this years World Matchplay Darts, says Sky Sports expert Rod Studd. Michael van Gerwen begins his defence of the title on Saturday night at Blackpools Winter Gardens, live on Sky Sports, but Studd believes last years losing finalist is being overlooked...I just find it utterly bemusing and bewildering that Wade is still being dismissed as a 25-1 underdog and outsider, considering his record at the World Matchplay. Five players are rated more likely to win the tournament by the bookmakers, which I find very surprising. He loves the format, he loves the stage, and for James Wade to be dismissed in this tournament, I find absolutely astonishing. Rod Studd There is only one man in this field that has a better World Matchplay record and thats Phil Taylor. Wade has won the tournament once in 2007, but has been in the final five other times and three of the last five finals. Hes won 35 games in 44 attempts on the Winter Garden stage. He loves the format, he loves the stage, and for James Wade to be dismissed in this tournament, I find absolutely astonishing.Hes in the opposite half to Michael van Gerwen, in a very difficult quarter of the draw, which features Raymond van Barneveld and Phil Taylor. But hes won his last two games against Taylor and he also beat Phil in the Matchplay semi-final last year, so I dont think he will fear The Power. Check out the final leg between James Wade and Phil Taylor in the semi-final of the World Matchplay Asked the most likely winner, youre going to say Michael van Gerwen, and I certainly wont be writing off Phil Taylor, thats for sure. Mark Barberio Jersey. .Van Gerwen goes off favourite, but he went off favourite in the World Championship, and we know what happened then. There are no guarantees in sport and there are no guarantees in darts, with so many players so closely matched and being capable of averaging 100-105. Watch how Michael van Gerwen defeated James Wade to become the World Matchplay champion I think it will be an absolutely terrific tournament and predicting the competition with any accuracy is not easy, but I just like the way Wade is going about his business at the moment and I like the way he plays in Blackpool, so I will nail my colours to the mast of The Machine.Watch the opening night of the World Matchplay this Saturday, starting at 7pm on Sky Sports. Also See: Dellers darts: Six shocks WATCH: Lloyds winning 170 Matchplay running order WATCH: Harrington-Baxter final Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

ANAHEIM, Calif. [url=http://www.airjordan1outlet.com/]Cheap Retro Air Jordan 1[/url] . - The Seattle Mariners quickly answered t
WINNIPEG -- The Winnipeg Jets have given head coach Claude Noel at least a small vote of confidence, signing him to a one-year c

[G]od[O]f[R]ealiffe
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz